Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Interesting info abt Rajeev and Aamna..

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Friends I have another interesting thing to tell you all. I came to know about it on Sunday itself but didn't post it then. Thought I should not without asking the sourse of this information. Just now I talked to her and she agreed to my posting the info.

On sunday as I told you all... I had called my friend at night but could not get him as he was very busy. So I had a long talk with his wife who also happens to be my second cousin. She told me a very interesting thing. She has attended many parties and get-together where people from Balaji's were there. Hence KTH unit people are also present on such occasions including Rajeev and Aamna. She says that she had particularly noticed these two many times. Here's what she told me "I can definitely say that Rajeev likes Aamna a lot and it is just not friendship. There is lot in his feelings towards Aamna. Aamna ke baare mein kuch kehna mushkil hai. Kabhi to lagta hai ki kuch hai kabhi lagta hai ki just friend hai Rajeev uska". Then I told her that maybe that they were just acting thus in front of everyone....... just to show they are jodi no. 1 of TV. "Woh sab thik hai... par ek baat batayo ki personal parties mein aisa karne ki kya zarurat hai. Public functions mein thik hai. Lekin private get-together mein.... Tum log jo bhi samjho I can tell you, these two are definitely in love. And... main experience se keh rahi hu. Itni to akal hai meri bhi. Ho sakta hai ek dusre se abhi kaha nahi ho par woh bhi jaldi hi hoga. Just wait and see."

So friends this was the information I wanted to share with you all. But without asking her I could not do so.

PS Don't copy to other forum please..

BHAVNA SINGH Newbie
BHAVNA SINGH
BHAVNA SINGH

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
FOR  REAL.I BELIVE U MY FAN.

Edited by sujalfan - 15 February 2005 at 12:52am
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

how cute...

I also got the impression during yesterday's episode.. the body language and chemistry was mind blowing yesterday and it could not all have been acting.  What say guys??????

Good for them............. 

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thats gr88 info sujalfan. tumhare  and tumhare cousin ke mu main ghee shakkar
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thats really cute and i hope that some day they do admit their love or fall in love and become one! thnx for sharing Sujalfan and thnx to ur cousin also! She's such a Lucky Ducky.... I mean seeing them in parties! Wow! I've never even seen them on t.v. Cry
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thanx for the great info sujalfan..i knew that there was something else than friendship between them...ofcourse they are in love

Edited by mere_pyaar - 15 February 2005 at 12:12am
ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged

anyone who could not see and hear about rajeev n amanas stories  and interviews  has to be blind and deaf in not believing that they r in love. its obvious that they r in love, eventhough they deny it in their interviews.   always  there is a particular  sentence or paragagh that hints about their feeling. ammna has said in her interviews that she would like to  get married to someone with the likes of rajeevs personality. rajjeev said that he likes ammna's genuines . rajeev amna go shopping together . the way they talk to each other and their intereaction in  awards  function is ... need i say more

put ur self in rajeev n ammnas place n think , could u do , behave like that with opposite gender without falling in love

if rajjeev n amna think they r ust friends then that friendship is going to blossom into Heart. (but i think they have already realised it)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thnx for the info sujalfan, watching v-days's episode, i had the feeling that it was more of Rajeev-Aamna than Sujal-Kash.......But i would've preferred making him my jeejoo.......( 'cuz chocolate is like a sis to me)

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 February 2005 at 1:07am

Go to top