Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

All VM's By xxSheilaxx (Page 30)

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Mesmerizing!!!! Day Dreaming

I saw the VM twice because I just could not get over it. It has left an imprint on my mind and heart, Sheila. With all the special effects in this one, you've outdone yourself. Kudos to you for coming up with something as truly beautiful as this after your first one got damaged. You are an inspiration. Thank you for all the VMs and beautiful caps throughout this journey. I had an opportunity to get to know a great friend like you through this forum and the show. Will never forget all the times we spent here with each other (especially the NLs).

I hope all is well with you and we meet again in Preeto and IPKKND forum! Love you Hug

Hi Jahnvi Tongue

Ahh yes, the NL's, good old days!

Am feeling much better now!  And I'll also join the other forums Embarrassed , I hope I will be more active on IPK and Preeto forum too.

I already have an idea for a vm about Arnav. Not quite sure if Khushi should be in it...I also have some great ideas for Preeto vm's LOL

So I decided to stick around, else I'll miss you all too much Confused

We will sure meet again and love you tooo Hug

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Superb Sheila.
Lovely VM that was so romantic but at the same time leaving me with a heavy heart.
Oh how much this wonderful forum has nutured creativities of all kinds. Really going to miss all this. Hope to see you in Preeto.
Thanz for all those VMs you had made so far. Each and every one of them tells a story of its own.
May GOD bless you and keep you in bright spirits forever!!

Embarrassed  Thanks Maris! I will sure be there on Preeto's forum and Arnav's forum Wink

In future, are you going to write a FF about Preeto and/or Arnav?  You know, the characters Preeto and Arnav in 1 story...wow that would be great! Combined with ideas from your creative mind...it would be so good...Tongue If you decide to work on another FF, please pm me Embarrassed I would love to read it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Wow sheila!!!!saw the vm early morning sheila.

This VM totally took me to eternal. Effects ,transitions all were perfect.Love this song very much and it suited saavan very nicely.
Cant  get over this magical VM .Thanks a bunch for entertaining us with your vm's.HugHugHug

Why thanking me sheila for staying yesterday with you?.You were doing so much for us and it was only fair to stay with you.Tongue

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktms

<font color="#660066">Wow sheila!!!!saw the vm early morning sheila.
</div>
<div>

This VM totally took me to eternal. Effects ,transitions all were perfect.Love this song very much and it suited saavan very nicely.

Cant get over this magical VM .Thanks a bunch for entertaining us with your vm's.HugHugHug

Why thanking me sheila for staying yesterday with you?.You were doing so much for us and it was only fair to stay with you.Tongue
</font>

You gave me extra power to continue Shalu :P
Glad you like it :)
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sheilaaa...!!Hug Dus ik ga je en het Nederlands zeggen dat jij bent de beste...Embarrassed Deze VM is erg prachtig gedaan...!! Ik hoop dat je op die andere forums ook komt en ik spreek je wel gauw...!!Tongue

You are the best...!!

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#996699">Sheilaaa...!!HugDus ik ga je en het Nederlands zeggen dat jij bent de beste...EmbarrassedDeze VM is erg prachtig gedaan...!! Ik hoop dat je op die andere forums ook komt en ik spreek je wel gauw...!!Tongue</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Time
s, serif" color="#996699">You are the best...!!</font>

Lol Amisha! Jazeker ik kom ook op de andere forums Wink
sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
lovely lovely vm !!!!!
absolutely loved all ur vms thank u sooo much for entertaining us so much !!!! 

ChocolateChick

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
sheila di awesme luved it. will miss bhph forum.

ChocolateChick

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index