Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

All VM's By xxSheilaxx (Page 29)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Mesmerizing!!!! Day Dreaming

I saw the VM twice because I just could not get over it. It has left an imprint on my mind and heart, Sheila. With all the special effects in this one, you've outdone yourself. Kudos to you for coming up with something as truly beautiful as this after your first one got damaged. You are an inspiration. Thank you for all the VMs and beautiful caps throughout this journey. I had an opportunity to get to know a great friend like you through this forum and the show. Will never forget all the times we spent here with each other (especially the NLs).

I hope all is well with you and we meet again in Preeto and IPKKND forum! Love you Hug

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 30 June 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Sheila dear its a lovely vm. Absolutely amazing! Im so glad u decided to make it. Wish you all the best for the future. Keep up the gr8 work!

ChocolateChick

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
It is beautiful Sheila. Hope you will continue making VM on Savan and post it in CFC. I am hope to see you in the IPKKND and Preeto forums too,

ChocolateChick

Dips_Arhi Senior Member
Dips_Arhi
Dips_Arhi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Sheila, i always enjoed watching your VMs, and this last one was really good!! im gonna miss this forum and watching your VMs a lot!!
thanks for contributing this forum!! and hope to see you in the other forums!!

ChocolateChick

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Superb Sheila.
Lovely VM that was so romantic but at the same time leaving me with a heavy heart.
Oh how much this wonderful forum has nutured creativities of all kinds. Really going to miss all this. Hope to see you in Preeto.
Thanz for all those VMs you had made so far. Each and every one of them tells a story of its own.
May GOD bless you and keep you in bright spirits forever!!

ChocolateChick

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Holy guacamole Sheila!
Love love love that song!!!  It drips romance just like SaaVan.  You did a fabulous job and gave us a real treat.  Thank you so much for this and all your previous VM's.

ChocolateChick

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
WoW Sheila..Fantastic VM...Song and Scenes Perfectly Suits to SaaVan...Hope to See More VMs..Do Make Sheila...

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

Beautiful Beautiful . its very nice Sheiala.. a romantic song and a romantic couple. and you did an awseme job Clap really loved it..  are you okay dear.. ? what happend

Hi Sara!

Well, I had some 'technical difficulties' while making this vm, had to do it all over yesterday Shocked

But I made it Smile

Am feeling much better now, had some head pains but no worriesWink

IndefiniteLOVE

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index