thanx for the pmWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

<font color="#6600cc">Sheila you made two Vms after a long hiatus. well both of them are superb and have your stamp of exceptional quality. BTW Sheila need you at IPKKND forum to make our fav hero's Vms please.</font>

Omg Maris I totally forgot about Barun's new show!! Been away so long...did they air episodes?

maris08

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChocolateChick

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Sheila - I am all nostalgic. Cry

ChocolateChick

Dips_Arhi Senior Member
Dips_Arhi
Dips_Arhi

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Sheila the VMs you made were soo good i esp liked the medley.
ur VMs brought back so many memoriesCry

ChocolateChick

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Sheila you are always back with a bang!!. wonderful vm's. miss saavan so much now.Cry

ChocolateChick

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Sheila, no one.. NO ONE does it better than you do!!! I don't know how you do it, girl. Every time I watch a VM of yours, it's like watching the show and the scenes all over again through someone else' perspective.

Jassie's Medley Request:
Loved the editing. Loved the effects and transitions. Loved the scene selections. Loved the alignment of the songs with scenes. Loved the songs choices (whose was it?)ClapClap

Maitri's Request:
Loved the beginning where you chose a little piece of Dekho Na song from Fanaa then transitioned into KANK. Loved everything. Good song choice, MayWink. It reminded me of the first SaaVan meet outside the restaurant where they are walking towards each other with their families and the same song (intru version) is playing in BG. ClapClap

Lovely VM's, Sheila!ClapClap

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 05 June 2011 at 8:33pm

ChocolateChick

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Sheila, no one.. NO ONE does it better than you do!!! I don't know how you do it, girl. Every time I watch a VM of yours, it's like watching the show and the scenes all over again through someone else' perspective.

Jassie's Medley Request:
Loved the editing. Loved the effects and transitions. Loved the scene selections. Loved the alignment of the songs with scenes. Loved the songs choices (whose was it?)ClapClap

Maitri's Request:
Loved the beginning where you chose a little piece of Dekho Na song from Fanaa then transitioned into KANK. Loved everything. Good song choice, MayWink. It reminded me of the first SaaVan meet outside the restaurant where they are walking towards each other with their families and the same song (intru version) is playing in BG. ClapClap

Lovely VM's, Sheila!ClapClap

Jahnviii EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed you're way too kind, thanks for the nice words Embarrassed btw, you're awesome yourself!! Thanks to you I keep seeing Saachi and Shravan for the song Sohniye Remix, ever since I saw your vm LOL I was a bit down that day, but after seeing your vm I smiled and got cheered up Wink

Jassie wanted all the songs, but since lately I don't seem to have much time Dead to make vm's (family stuff)  I thought why not put it all into one vm...

And indeed Maitri suggested a very romantic song Embarrassed

-Jahnvi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index