Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It is beautiful Sheila. Hope you will continue making VM on Savan and post it in CFC. I am hope to see you in the IPKKND and Preeto forums too,
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sheila, i always enjoed watching your VMs, and this last one was really good!! im gonna miss this forum and watching your VMs a lot!!
thanks for contributing this forum!! and hope to see you in the other forums!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb Sheila.
Lovely VM that was so romantic but at the same time leaving me with a heavy heart.
Oh how much this wonderful forum has nutured creativities of all kinds. Really going to miss all this. Hope to see you in Preeto.
Thanz for all those VMs you had made so far. Each and every one of them tells a story of its own.
May GOD bless you and keep you in bright spirits forever!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Holy guacamole Sheila!
Love love love that song!!!  It drips romance just like SaaVan.  You did a fabulous job and gave us a real treat.  Thank you so much for this and all your previous VM's.
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WoW Sheila..Fantastic VM...Song and Scenes Perfectly Suits to SaaVan...Hope to See More VMs..Do Make Sheila...
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraPari

Beautiful Beautiful . its very nice Sheiala.. a romantic song and a romantic couple. and you did an awseme job πŸ‘ really loved it..  are you okay dear.. ? what happend

Hi Sara!

Well, I had some 'technical difficulties' while making this vm, had to do it all over yesterday 😲

But I made it 😊

Am feeling much better now, had some head pains but no worriesπŸ˜‰
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Mesmerizing!!!! 😍

I saw the VM twice because I just could not get over it. It has left an imprint on my mind and heart, Sheila. With all the special effects in this one, you've outdone yourself. Kudos to you for coming up with something as truly beautiful as this after your first one got damaged. You are an inspiration. Thank you for all the VMs and beautiful caps throughout this journey. I had an opportunity to get to know a great friend like you through this forum and the show. Will never forget all the times we spent here with each other (especially the NLs).

I hope all is well with you and we meet again in Preeto and IPKKND forum! Love you πŸ€—

Hi Jahnvi πŸ˜›

Ahh yes, the NL's, good old days!

Am feeling much better now!  And I'll also join the other forums 😳 , I hope I will be more active on IPK and Preeto forum too.

I already have an idea for a vm about Arnav. Not quite sure if Khushi should be in it...I also have some great ideas for Preeto vm's πŸ˜†

So I decided to stick around, else I'll miss you all too much πŸ˜•

We will sure meet again and love you tooo πŸ€—
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Superb Sheila.

Lovely VM that was so romantic but at the same time leaving me with a heavy heart.
Oh how much this wonderful forum has nutured creativities of all kinds. Really going to miss all this. Hope to see you in Preeto.
Thanz for all those VMs you had made so far. Each and every one of them tells a story of its own.
May GOD bless you and keep you in bright spirits forever!!

😳  Thanks Maris! I will sure be there on Preeto's forum and Arnav's forum πŸ˜‰

In future, are you going to write a FF about Preeto and/or Arnav?  You know, the characters Preeto and Arnav in 1 story...wow that would be great! Combined with ideas from your creative mind...it would be so good...πŸ˜› If you decide to work on another FF, please pm me 😳 I would love to read it 😊
ktms thumbnail
Wow sheila!!!!saw the vm early morning sheila.

This VM totally took me to eternal. Effects ,transitions all were perfect.Love this song very much and it suited saavan very nicely.
Cant  get over this magical VM .Thanks a bunch for entertaining us with your vm's.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why thanking me sheila for staying yesterday with you?.You were doing so much for us and it was only fair to stay with you.πŸ˜›
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Originally posted by: ktms

<font color="#660066">Wow sheila!!!!saw the vm early morning sheila.

</div>
<div>

This VM totally took me to eternal. Effects ,transitions all were perfect.Love this song very much and it suited saavan very nicely.

Cant get over this magical VM .Thanks a bunch for entertaining us with your vm's.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why thanking me sheila for staying yesterday with you?.You were doing so much for us and it was only fair to stay with you.πŸ˜›
</font>

You gave me extra power to continue Shalu :P
Glad you like it :)