Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:
Ram Kapoor: Fun
He really does seem like a fun guy and I remember when I saw him in SBS before JDJ and he was messing around with his co stars, I became a fan of him. He really does seem fun and down to earth and he always makes me laugh onscreen.😆
Sanjit Bedi: Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
My fave part-the awesome trio. I always see one of them with the other, but nowadays I don't see sajit bedi that much. I love how he differntiated them both and said that sanjt is a good friend and Jenny is his CLOSE friend. KaJen really are close and I love how nothing seems to affect their friendship in a negatve way and they do seem to have had a lot of fun during DMG.

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure?Chocolate                                                           
Mine too, but I don't really feel so guilty when I eat them when dieting, lol.

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.
Aww, he really does seem close to his parents.😳

- - Questions by KPS members....

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!
Ohhhhh, that's what they are.

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)
Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.                                                                                               I think these two are also similar in the way how they're both actually good guys by heart but have been misunderstood by people.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)
Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!
Lol, i'm not a big fan of bananas as well. My friends now have their own weird funny stories of bananas and i'm just like 'I found them funy before you'

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)
I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.
Eww, I don't like her.🤢 Very over rated in my opinion.

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)
The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.
It seems like Jenny is one of these friends because I remember in the 300th thread interview when he thanked her for still being his friend despite everything.

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)
Loyal!
Damn right!!

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)
It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.
He really does seem to.Edited by aquarius16 - 13 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls 🤗

CONGRATULATIONS on the new thread 🥳 and also for the forum to be reopened I almost got lost trying to find this thread!

What's KaJening?? 😃
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I wanna c patiala house 😳

Adii dii u  here ??? 😛😆
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anyone... m getting soo bored! 🥱
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
well i guess spamming the AT it is! 😆

-.Kangan.- thumbnail

😳😳..he is looking at her so sweetly! 
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
just loved this episode..!! 😳❤️

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
I knowwww I crieddd that episodee ... while im not someone whom cries easily fr serials 😳
-.Kangan.- thumbnail

KIRUU - i cried too.. so much..!!😳.. and all the other time too when i watched the epi again..😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
hahah rofll .. but the things is im not at all emotional about serialsss 😆

but they're just fab actorss i think .. and why ain't u on CC 😕😆