India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what should they do? (Page 3)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i join the chorus for sulo/man to kick vinod and manju out of the house.  they have had way too many chances to prove themselves to be loving and contributing members of this K family and they have failed every time, big time, out of jealousy, greed, (manju) and stupidity (vinod). 

but about either manav or archu telling vaishali about dharmesh.....i really really don't think it should happen.  it almost never is a good idea to tell someone their husband or wife is having an affair. it is never in their best interest.  and the betrayed spouse ALWAYS resents the one who told them.   ALWAYS.   so....the best thing is for a trusted friend of the cheating partner to lovingly confront them...  but dharmesh has no friend who is morally upright.  Satish, Manav, and Ajit are all morally upright and could take D. aside and say we know about this and we want you to know how much this is hurting your wife, etc.   But D has alienated all those men.  his only friend is jay-way...who is just as morally astray as D is - even more...so he will just laugh and find it funny.   Perhaps having Dharmesh's parents find out about it would be the best...they are in the best position to persuade their son....

the other scenario is that Dh. should just divorce Vaishali and marry Maduri.  i actually think they are a better match........and maybe he would straighten out...she is dedicated to their child.  I don't have any understanding yet about this request for a second child.  maybe she thinks that Vaishali stole him from her. (maybe she did)...maybe she really loves D. and just wants his child again...but it is odd since she can't support alone the child varun, to seek a 2nd one, from a now married ex lover....that's just plain wrong. 

sigh.......life is hard isn't it.  LOL

Edited by naava - 07 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
naava
i actually liked your point about telling a husband/wife about a cheating spouse.. i never considered that aspect.. i think its best for dharmesh parents to approach him . but then its too early now.. cos we really dnt know wat is dharmesh-madhuri past.. from what it looks he only loves vaishali now .. may be it was just a one night stand or something which didnt mean anything to dharmesh. but ofcourse that doesnt spare him.. i think archu shld first speak to madhuri or directly confront dharmesh about it. best thing to do is approach his parents but armaan dnt share good rapport with any of those guys.. best is to rope in satish into this. he is always known to take rational decisions.

from wat i have seen madhuri might even be in love with dharmesh but right now dharmesh only looks like he loves vaishali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index