India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what should they do? (Page 2)

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I agree with this post that Sulochana & Manav should kick out Vinod and Manjusha and leave them to fend for themselves and have nothing to do with them. Even if Vaishu and Varsha don't want to support their parents, I am sure Archu & Manav will have no such reservations. They can definitely lead a better and a happier life than what they are doing right now.

As far as Vaishu is concerned, I think its best that Archu leaves her alone. There is so much of hatred between the sisters that Archana's honesty will come across as jealousy and there will be more misunderstandings. I liked what someone said about confiding this in Sulochana and let her handle her daughter. In fact the serial would be more interesting if Sulochana were to unveil Dharmesh's dark dirty truth (can't wait to see her slap that batatawada).

And its high time Manav concentrates on the garage work instead of faltu mein helping the K sisters who anyway don't care for him. All I find him doing is telling everyone that he wants to fulfill Archana's dreams. How is he going to do that if he keeps doing all this non-sense.

And Archana, what ever happened to the girl to whom she was giving tuitions ? Was it a 2 week crash course ? Why cannot she resume something on those lines instead of trying to be jagat maata and doing good for everyone ?

And Varsha, now why is she suddenly not interested in pursuing a job anymore. Did her career aspirations go down the drain with the baby or was it hyper-activity caused due to pregnancy hormones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

I agree with this post that Sulochana & Manav should kick out Vinod and Manjusha and leave them to fend for themselves and have nothing to do with them. Even if Vaishu and Varsha don't want to support their parents, I am sure Archu & Manav will have no such reservations. They can definitely lead a better and a happier life than what they are doing right now.

As far as Vaishu is concerned, I think its best that Archu leaves her alone. There is so much of hatred between the sisters that Archana's honesty will come across as jealousy and there will be more misunderstandings. I liked what someone said about confiding this in Sulochana and let her handle her daughter. In fact the serial would be more interesting if Sulochana were to unveil Dharmesh's dark dirty truth (can't wait to see her slap that batatawada).
yes this is wat i want to.. i am not against archu telling vaishu but i think its best she keeps it to minimum.. and just tell her parents so that they can present a more convincing case. best thing would be to meet that lady madhuri and have vaishu meet her.. but as we have known archu she is gonna take the insults vaishu is gng to throw at their face....until she realizes on her own

And its high time Manav concentrates on the garage work instead of faltu mein helping the K sisters who anyway don't care for him. All I find him doing is telling everyone that he wants to fulfill Archana's dreams. How is he going to do that if he keeps doing all this non-sense. 
so true..they both keep telling each other as if they are convincing themselves rather than each other.. will manavs words save archu from goons when they are on the road or cure her illness? enuf of talking .. do something now...

And Archana, what ever happened to the girl to whom she was giving tuitions ? Was it a 2 week crash course ? Why cannot she resume something on those lines instead of trying to be jagat maata and doing good for everyone ?

And Varsha, now why is she suddenly not interested in pursuing a job anymore. Did her career aspirations go down the drain with the baby or was it hyper-activity caused due to pregnancy hormones.
varsha's track was so absurd .. nothing really came out of it.. except some friction between satish and varsha.. but satish forgave her so easily just like how vinod ignores all his wifes crimes!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Very good and valid points, pallai.
Not in to have a discussion, but just wanted to reply with my views. (inline in green).

Originally posted by pallai

while watching todays episode was thinking about couple of things. let me know what u guys think?

1. was manav right in not telling vaishali about dharmesh? he  had ample opportunity today with dharmesh and without him.
i feel he had a good chance to catch dharmesh off gaurd since manav is pretty sure dharmesh has a 2nd family. but then again with the odds against him not sure if vaishali wld have belived him.
may be it might have turned aginst him with vaishali accusing him of falling down more.. so i guess manav did the right thing by not telling vaishu at this point of time.

Yes! Glad Manav did not tell. If Manav had told in front of Vaishali, she wouldn't have believed and barked at Manav some more. And if he had told before Vaishali came in, Dharmesh would have been careful so that that truth would never come out.

2. was vinod right in forgiving his wife ? i mean cmon this is not manju's 1st mistake... right from the time she plotted to get archu married to manav ( mechanic )
false case , taking advantage of mil, case agianst himself.. if some1 had manju as life partnet i think they would defo need a  break from all the screaming and plotting...
but vinod seems to be convinced. i am sure even ruchi will be able to see thru her mom's intentions...
what kind of a man is vinod.. sulo and mano shld really  worry abt their future with such a son.. i think this time sulo shld put her foot down and ask him to leave and stay in their other flat.
mano is retired but am sure he can work ( he is not handicapped or something like satish's dad ).i know many men who work (including my dad ) after they are retired.
also varsha and vaishu can contribute to house income.i think its high time that sulo shows some spine and outcasts manju and vinod. i REALLY mean HIGH TIME!

Vinod is really a stupid guy to believe Manju each and everytime. But since she is his wife, he has to forgive her. 2 reasons - 1. otherwise it would only lead to a divorce and he might not want that, 2. bcos it is his mistake that he believes her everytime.
But I agree Sulo and Mano should kick them out and ask them to "look-after" themselves and their children. Sulo and Mano can still go and meet the grandkids now-and-then.

3. is archu right in taking up vaishu's case.she has just had a big fight with her sisters who accused her husband to be a lowlife.she just broke ties with her bro and now imme she is concerned about vaishu
rather she shld worry about getting a job so that they can start their family soon ( btw how is manav plannng run his house and his parents? )
i think this time archu shld codly just tell about dharmesh to vaishu and step off and not stand and offer a shoulder to cry on. she shld really start concentrating on helping her husband financially.
she just keeps saying manav all i want is you 1000 times a day.. is THAT gonna feed them?

No, Archu is not right in taking up Vaishu's case whatsoever. I would like Archu to mind the business of her life and not any of her sibling's. Who knows how Vaishu would react even if Archu told her the truth, now that Vaishu talks about Manav's aukaat-n-all ... she is also turning into a hypocrite. So, thankfully in today's episode, Archu did not tell that to Vaishu. I would want Vaishu to discover the truth about her oh-so-good husband herself and feel guilty for saying all the nonsense about Manav.

i think these 2 shld really stop medelling and pls sulo / mano throw manju out.. its ur house.. start earning.. do tiffin service.. do something.. but dnt depend on such arrogant daughter-in-law and son...

tiffin service? SmileGood idea LOL I agree.

they are just old but still able .. i think cvs shld show that its the children who need their parenta always and not vice versa.. they shld not remain on the mercy of son and daughter-in-law

I agree.

i want satish to help his father-in-law and eventually manav and archu shld take of them...
but pls no more bearning manju.. wat are they waiting for.. next for her to murder someone and then say.. vinod yeh maine tum hare liye kiya..
and ullu vinod will agree...

Agree about Satish helping ...
"ullu" vinod?.. ha what an apt name LOL

pallai

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Bee
i cant take credit for the ullu name cos i got it from varsha aka dabulls .. she is the one to come up with apt names.. ullu manu for manav, nimrods.. heheLOL

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Bee
i cant take credit for the ullu name cos i got it from varsha aka dabulls .. she is the one to come up with apt names.. ullu manu for manav, nimrods.. heheLOL

pallai, thanks for clarifying.

nimrod? what is that? A bigger title than the simple ullu? WinkLOL
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post Pallai.

Initially I thought that archu-Manav should just warn Vaishali once and then get away, but after reading Tiya's suggestion, I think telling Sulo would be a better idea. She is easily the connecting link between both the sisters and should continue to be so. Besides, this is a family matter.

Manav needs to concentrate on garage now. He has to handle two families. I really want to see him give money to his Aai-Baba and request to meet Sachu. In the whole mess, poor Sachu is being ignored. CV's should make Manav's love for Sachu a litttle more vocal, rather than assuming that the audience know about it anyway.

Archu needs to start working now. Bas bahut aaram ho gaya ab. Both Manav Archu also seriously need to work on patching up with Savita, at least for Sachu's sake. I really want them to realise that Savita is not in the right state of mind, and emotionally they have to be with her and drive her insecurities away.

pallai

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nice post Pallai.

Initially I thought that archu-Manav should just warn Vaishali once and then get away, but after reading Tiya's suggestion, I think telling Sulo would be a better idea. She is easily the connecting link between both the sisters and should continue to be so. Besides, this is a family matter.

Manav needs to concentrate on garage now. He has to handle two families. I really want to see him give money to his Aai-Baba and request to meet Sachu. In the whole mess, poor Sachu is being ignored. CV's should make Manav's love for Sachu a litttle more vocal, rather than assuming that the audience know about it anyway.

Archu needs to start working now. Bas bahut aaram ho gaya ab. Both Manav Archu also seriously need to work on patching up with Savita, at least for Sachu's sake. I really want them to realise that Savita is not in the right state of mind, and emotionally they have to be with her and drive her insecurities away.

agree with u niki... archu needs to share it with sulo and that too asap... so that she doesn't carry the guilt and worry around alone and she also need to take her own situation into her hand and start contributing to family income.

i am appalled that CVs got away with such a filmsy way to handle sachu's plot. its a pity that manju gets away with practically anything just because she is a mom while on the other hand sachu is assumed to be ok with out his mom. i was expecting manav to call girish or shrav right after sachu's bout at the hosp.. but i guess cvs wat to show archu;s unconditional love towards to shrav child.. crap.. we already get archu's character no need to show she is really that mahan..sachu needs to return back to his mom asap....

i want manav to tell damo off too he has been a lousy husband and father just a good father-in-law...i have never seen him offer any kind of comfort to his wife.. always just keeps saying savita tum galat ho tum galat ho.. i do agree that savita needs to tone down a bit her shouting . but then atleast give that women a chance..

there was a soft side of her when archu stayed with them for 3 months...
anyways this week has been so fast and gripping .. hope they keep the same pace and get out dharmesh matter out soon.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[

i am appalled that CVs got away with such a filmsy way to handle sachu's plot. its a pity that manju gets away with practically anything just because she is a mom while on the other hand sachu is assumed to be ok with out his mom. i was expecting manav to call girish or shrav right after sachu's bout at the hosp.. but i guess cvs wat to show archu;s unconditional love towards to shrav child.. crap.. we already get archu's character no need to show she is really that mahan..sachu needs to return back to his mom asap....

100 % correct .That is the only way for sachu 's character to be treated .The baby is too young  . He has to be returned to his  real mother .Manav should  make that phone call to Shravani and tell her that she has to come back and give sachu the life that he deserves ....

pallai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index