India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what should they do?

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
while watching todays episode was thinking about couple of things. let me know what u guys think?

1. was manav right in not telling vaishali about dharmesh? he  had ample opportunity today with dharmesh and without him.
i feel he had a good chance to catch dharmesh off gaurd since manav is pretty sure dharmesh has a 2nd family. but then again with the odds against him not sure if vaishali wld have belived him.
may be it might have turned aginst him with vaishali accusing him of falling down more.. so i guess manav did the right thing by not telling vaishu at this point of time.

2. was vinod right in forgiving his wife ? i mean cmon this is not manju's 1st mistake... right from the time she plotted to get archu married to manav ( mechanic )
false case , taking advantage of mil, case agianst himself.. if some1 had manju as life partnet i think they would defo need a  break from all the screaming and plotting...
but vinod seems to be convinced. i am sure even ruchi will be able to see thru her mom's intentions...
what kind of a man is vinod.. sulo and mano shld really  worry abt their future with such a son.. i think this time sulo shld put her foot down and ask him to leave and stay in their other flat.
mano is retired but am sure he can work ( he is not handicapped or something like satish's dad ).i know many men who work (including my dad ) after they are retired.
also varsha and vaishu can contribute to house income.i think its high time that sulo shows some spine and outcasts manju and vinod. i REALLY mean HIGH TIME!

3. is archu right in taking up vaishu's case.she has just had a big fight with her sisters who accused her husband to be a lowlife.she just broke ties with her bro and now imme she is concerned about vaishu
rather she shld worry about getting a job so that they can start their family soon ( btw how is manav plannng run his house and his parents? )
i think this time archu shld codly just tell about dharmesh to vaishu and step off and not stand and offer a shoulder to cry on. she shld really start concentrating on helping her husband financially.
she just keeps saying manav all i want is you 1000 times a day.. is THAT gonna feed them?

i think these 2 shld really stop medelling and pls sulo / mano throw manju out.. its ur house.. start earning.. do tiffin service.. do something.. but dnt depend on such arrogant daughter-in-law and son...

they are just old but still able .. i think cvs shld show that its the children who need their parenta always and not vice versa.. they shld not remain on the mercy of son and daughter-in-law
i want satish to help his father-in-law and eventually manav and archu shld take of them...
but pls no more bearning manju.. wat are they waiting for.. next for her to murder someone and then say.. vinod yeh maine tum hare liye kiya..
and ullu vinod will agree...

Edited by pallai - 05 January 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

TimilleVkalaandysnowygobluesur_aur_taalviramJasmine10naavaSaffyFlowerGarkhelsun-monica-bee5lunzaTiyaliLovePRSohamTanyaz

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Agree with every bit you said. How can Vinod be blinded by his so called love for Manju? Can any man love a woman who has not spared a single trick in the book to ruin the lives of  his family? 

Yes Sulo and Manohar have to put their foot down.Fine Punni and Ruchi will also leave the house.DOesnt matter .They will grow up  in their own way.
Yes the tiffin service is a good idea and it has a lot of money and respect too. 

Cvs please show something realistic.I am sure there are many such parents out here who are in similar situations.Let them get some consolation by watching such a track which will be a fitting reply to spineless  sons and mean DILs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluepallaiJasmine10rouble_loverShas3lunza

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thank u viram for your reply. i too agree that Cvs must show that this happens and how can old  parents can handles such situations with dignity.

its really high time the good guys in this show, show some spine.. which is why i liked manav's aggressive attitude today. its time archu adopts  the no nonsense attitude... she is a walk over Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10rouble_loverlunza

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I think Manav did the right thing by not saying anything in front of Vaishali, she already thinks low of him and would never believe her perfect husband would lie to her about such a big thing. It would have just been more insults for Manav, he did the right thing by walking away and most importantly by telling Archana. Let Archana tell Vaishali, if Vaishali doesn't want to believe Archana that is her problem but at least Archana made the effort to look out for her sister even though Vaishali doesn't deserve it

As for Vinod, maybe he is thinking about his kids because I remember in the past that is why she was forgiven. Sulochana and Archana kept asking him to think of the kids, that they need their mother so maybe that is part of his reason another part has to be because he is foolish. He shouldn't be manipulated by her so easily anymore, he should know how she operates by now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10Shas3lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Manav did the right thing by not saying anything ..He knows his position in the family .Thank God he didn't say anything ..

Manju should be kicked out and divorced ..Period .

I don't think any sister woudl sit quiet after knowing what a big problem her little sister is in .If not for her sake then for the sake of their parents , I support Archu's decision of telling Vaishu ..

Varsha earns , why is she not giving her parents money for monthly expenses ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalpallaiviramJasmine10lunza

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you pallai. Manav was right in not telling Vaishu... She would never believe him.

I know she will not believe Archana as well. But Archana is her sister so she will not keep quiet.

I hope it should be Archana who asked Madhuri to come to Mumbai (As per pre cap yesterday)  to do a bhanda phod of Dharmesh.. That will be fun... LOL

All the K Daughters can support their parents instead of Vinod alone.. Archu should start working asap to support Manav and her parents as well.

Edited by ArManFan1 - 05 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalpallaiviramJasmine10lunza

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thanks of the replies guys

just like everyone i want archu to tell vaishali.. but i dnt want her to pamper vaishali like before.. the way she babysit varsha.. i want this time archu to be cold.. just tell her to better still as some1 suggested smartly call madhuri to mumbai.. but this is archu guys we are talking about.. dnt think she will handle anything diplomatically.. as i see it there are more insults in store for armaan for disclosing dharmesh matter but they will take it too with a pinch of salt until vaishali realizes and falls on their feet.

as far as vinod is concerned i think the best punishement is to outcast them.. that way punni ruchi will have their parents together and at the same time  manju will be stripped off the house she so greedily wants...

interesting thing is in one house CVs are letting off a criminal in name of motherhood and in other house a poor toddler kid is kept away from his mom ( sachu ) so that armaan can get entry into D house... thats so not fair!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10lunzaLovePRSoham

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TimilleVJasmine10pallaiviramgobluelunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index