India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Wah Arpi (Page 2)

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hi Khubsurat Ladki Big smile , it s Kali not Kilo , j'espre que ton franais va beaucoup s'amliorer, et si tu as besoin d'aide , n'hsite pas demander, bonne journe Joliefille.

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i post this traduction of wht i wrote yesterday in frensh for u dosts

the episode is very mouvent, too good, both were really good, although I would not like that Arpi spends his night at the police station, it is unfair and unjustified, the Inspector have not the put her in prison and order to beat this way, it's true that the inspector by delegates from the law and Avi broke the law, but it is not putting Arpi in prison he will do justice, and as Avi said , it must be settled between them (Against Avi inspector), but thank God  Avi's sister arrived, she is also in the police, she will help our two lovers , Bahuji thought that separate the lovers, she has donem the opposite, she has raproche much more, still ahead is very interesting and we can not miss. "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

i post this traduction of wht i wrote yesterday in frensh for u dosts

the episode is very mouvent, too good, both were really good, although I would not like that Arpi spends his night at the police station, it is unfair and unjustified, the Inspector have not the put her in prison and order to beat this way, it's true that the inspector by delegates from the law and Avi broke the law, but it is not putting Arpi in prison he will do justice, and as Avi said , it must be settled between them (Against Avi inspector), but thank God  Avi's sister arrived, she is also in the police, she will help our two lovers , Bahuji thought that separate the lovers, she has donem the opposite, she has raproche much more, still ahead is very interesting and we can not miss. "
@red.....what is this?
avi's sis in police what do u want to say
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i read somewhere tht Avis's sis is in police , isin 't?
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Kalitondra]Hi Chista,
do u speak frensh? ya do u use translator to read wht i wrote?
 whatever i m happy tht u answer me, i fraid tht anyone 'll answer me, thx.

oui , je vis en franceWink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Hi Meera,

oh good finally understood...I can barely remember my school french!Big smile

So right, Arpita is brillant!Clap
Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Slt Chista,
oh ca fais du bien de trouver kelk 1 ki puisse me comprendre, es tu indienne vivant en france? mnt je sais ki m'adresser kond je rate 1 squence d'Avie t Arpi WinkBig smile, bonne fin d journe Chista.
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Slt Chista,
oh ca fais du bien de trouver kelk 1 ki puisse me comprendre, es tu indienne vivant en france? mnt je sais ki m'adresser kond je rate 1 squence d'Avie t Arpi WinkBig smile, bonne fin d journe Chista.

slt meeraSmile

ca va? quelle  nouvelle?

je suis sara  et  je ne suis pas en hindi  je suis iranienne  et mon langue  maternelle est le persan  mais j' habie a paris.
je suis interesse par la culture indienne et  un peu de comprendre la langue hindi. quelle est ton nationalite?

toi aussi  Smile  a bientot  dans les forumsWink

Edited by chista - 07 January 2011 at 3:51am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index