Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

dolly haters only plz!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hatred (or hate) is an intense feeling of dislike. It may occur in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects or animals, to hatred of oneself or other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or everything. Though not always, hatred is often associated with feelings of anger.

My my itna gussa!!!! Why not put all that energy wasted on anger and emotions as strong as hatred towards loving the one you want to win........its best to give out lots of positive energy to the one you like rather than waster energy on ppl you dont like..........

that way both parties are spared the harmful results of carrying negative emotions and being hit with them..........constantly

I try to balance my liking for my favourites with the disliking of the other.....so two days I spend praising my favourites.....and a day I will chip with in with a few volleys for the ONE i dislike..........that way Im happy and relieved......of both good and bad emotions Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Arjun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
 i hate dolly but love her fans....
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Kanchhi_

I agree with you on that one, Kuttabhai. One can dislike but hate? Isn't that too much to the person who you don't really know? I don't like Dolly but no hatred! Peace!

Hey Kanchhi

Yeah ...why should we hate someone ? We are not that illogical to hate some TV character LOL

I never said I hate ST ...its just that did not like few traits in her personality .......

We hate not only Dolly but her supporters as well especially Mithibani

Mitu ignore them.....half the time they havent got a clue what they are talking about so rant rant rant rant rant with no substance in their conversation whatsoever

Just for the record.........love conquers hatred and seeing has the majority of the forum adore Mitu the negative comments are neutralised from acid into amrit...........such is the power of love!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Arjun

Go to top