Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 5th January - Jealousy

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with Amrit telling Arohi that mamaji remembers he gave you the ring, but he can't remember where Chiku's ring is, hopefully he remembers soon. Arohi says to herself, hopefully he never remembers that he gave it to Arjun by mistake and I need to get that ring back ASAP. Coffee and Cookie come to Arohi and they ask about Jeeju they are missing him 😕 Arohi says to herself ya I know whom you are missing, these Canadians and American girls are the same, that guy may not even notice them but they are eager to see him 😆 (Jaalaannn 😆) and who are they falling for? that besharam chor 😳 last night he took the ring, couldn't he have returned it to me? Tayiji comes and asks Arohi your missing Chiku? and Arohi says yes 😉 and tells her that tayaji ran away when I asked for help with Mehendi's functions. Gauri tells tayiji that Rajveer ran away hearing sangeet, Amrit tells them I haven't told my husband or else he too will run away, at least he's here right now. DJ says Arohi's dad is just like that, he always likes to stay around girls 😆 Lovedeep Bua says even our Chiks is like that, he is always around the house like a ghar jamai 😆 Simi says so what, he comes to meet Arohi, I find him very sweet and romantic, isn't it Arohi? and tells her that she will find someone even more handsome than Cheeku 😆 that's a challenge. Chiku and Arjun come, chiku says Arohi can't find a better husband than me 😕🤣 Coffee and Cookie run to Jeeju (Arjun 😳) but Cheeku says I am jeeju, come come 🤣 Arohi ishara's to Arjun where the ring is and he pretends that he has no idea what she is saying. Arohi to herself says, understand you stupid man what I'm trying to say, Arjun to himself says if i understood then you would stop making me understand 😳 Arohi says why is he not understanding? or else he understands other things really well 😃 Arjun says is the only thing Arohi could say ishaaron main 😆 Arohi says he is just acting, he knows what I'm saying 😆 Chiku goes to Arohi and asks if Arjun and her had a conversation in the car and she tells him no 👏 he gets happy and says after the math professor you were in my dreams, I always dream about you 😕🤣 see how close we've gotten 🤣

Arohi says dur hato, but she is referring to Coffee and Cookie who are flirting with Arjun 🤣 and Cheeku says why? she tells him because before marriage (whose Marriage 🤣) we should not be so close and Cheeku tells her it's okay, only a few more days left till our marriage. Arohi is looking at Coffee Cookie and Arjun, and says what are they talking, can't they talk loudly, Cheeku screams and says only a few more days are left till our marriage 🤣 Cheeku asks Arohi where is her attention? she tells him on him only  😉😆 the red dress waali, idk if she is coffee or cookie asks Arjun how she is looking and he looks at Arohi and says beautiful as if she has come from heaven 😳, and the black top girl asks how did he know she was in the terrace the red dress asks him what he likes about her and Arjun looks at Arohi and says everything 😳 the eyes which has every small and big dream, the nose which has gussa 😆 the lips, looking at it baatein rukh jaati hai 😳 😍 everything. the black top girl asks Arjun where his attention is? Amrit tells the two of them to come and sit with her 😃 Cheeku goes to mamaji and he takes blessings but Mamaji keeps hitting him hard on his back 🤣🤣 and then mamaji says he remembered, everyone asks what and Arjun turns around, he says i remembered where i kept my chavanprash 🤣 Arohi takes Cheeku on the side and he says he's very sorry for last night, she moves him so she can see Arjun 😳 and says it is so irritating when someone is ignoring you, Shefali is watching this Arohi says i feel like taking the collar and asking why are you ignoring me? 🤣 Arohi leaves Cheeku and walks towards Arjun and Shefali stops Cheeku from following her and tells him she wants to talk with him 😆 Arjun tells Arohi is she happy now? her kabootar left 🤣🤣 she tells him I will be happy when you leave my life, because of you there are problems 😕 he says oh really? if last night I wasn't there your dadu would have to come pick you up and then he would yell at your kabootar and your mamaji would find out that your fiance is such a big item (Chiku ji jawani) 🤣🤣 and would never give you the ring, and then Arohi asks for the ring, Arjun keeps smiling 😍 and she tells him stop smiling and give the ring, he tells her she has her ring, she tells him i'm asking for the ring that mamaji gave you thinking your going to be my husband, Arjun says he's right, i am your honewaala Arohi says you? have you seen your face? he tells her yah handsome hoon 😍you don't believe me? go ask Cookie and Coffee 😆 Arjun says just ask, i will bring you rings from all over the world, just take this ring off 😳 she tells him she won't take it off, Chiku gave it to her and she is marrying him, Arjun pulls her 😍😍😍 and says that ring is loose just like Chiku  and you don't want someone who always follows you, you want someone who will always be with you, be close to you like this 👏👏😍😍 Arohi backs off and says i'd rather be with no guy than be close to you, Arjun says ok then stay away from this kabootar everyone starts clapping in the background (they too know that what Arjun said is the truth 😆) and Arohi goes away from there.

Arjun is in the kitchen, and he says Arohi when will you understand and till when will I have to keep seeing you with that Kabootar 😭 Coffee and Cookie tell Arjun to take them on a long drive 😡 he tells them that his duty is with their jeeja ji and he can't leave him and go (u can't leave him or Arohi 😳😆) the two girls decide to take Jeeja ji too for a drive and they tell Chiku that he is so perfect, handsome and dashing and caring also,😕 and tells him that they haven't seen India, and to take them on a long drive 😆 Chiku says he will take them to show India and on a long drive too. Arohi sees the 4 of them leave and follows them, Coffee and Cookie argue about who will sit in the front 🥱 and then Arohi comes and tells Cheeku that these two know Chandigarh's every street really well they have visited India every year, just for the 5 years they've been in Canada and tells them to go inside. Cheeku tells Arohi why are you yelling at them? they just wanted to go outside, Arohi tells him your feeling bad? then go and manao them in anger 😆 he says Arohi you are so sweet, we are a couple know if one yells the other should go to them and talk 😆😆 Arjun says to Arohi your feeling jealous? feeling bad? because someone tried to come close to me? no matter if they are Cookie and Coffee. Arohi says shut up, why do you want to take them out? Arjun says your mad? your jealous of them? Arohi says they are my masi's daughters, only 18 years old so small and you act like such a hero in front of them, neither do you see the time nor the place, they are girls from a good family not the kind of girls that go on a vacation with you 😡 look at Chiku he is not even looking at any other girl 😕 and you wanted to do the same thing you did to me? Arjun asks what did i do to you? what? say Arohi, everytime you blame the same thing on me and now i want to know why? I am standing in front of you, nobody will come here, say whatever you want to, say what did i do?👏

Arjun asks what did i do?? you know whenever you look at me like that in hatred and talk like this, it hurts me, something pains me but again and again you keep saying the same thing that i used you but i want to tell you one thing my patience level has increased, so say whatever I will listen to you, so say what i do to you? Arohi says you will never understand what you did to me, enough now don't even touch me, I don't want you to even touch me, Arjun says your still standing here crying for me? Arohi says your misunderstanding me and my tears Im not crying for you, Im crying because of you. Arjun says why don't you admit you love? I see you everyday, your eyes and whenever I see them they clearly tell me you love me. Arohi says main tumse pyaar and stops, Arjun says karti ho Arohi says nahin karti Arjun says karti ho Arjun says ok then why do you care who I am with? with whom I am spending time and with whom I go for lond drives with, or with whom I go on vacations with. Arohi says I don't care, just not with Cookie and Coffee they are my cousins. Arjun says ok fine, your family and your cousins can be with you why are you telling me? If your cousins tell me next time they want to go on a long drive i will do what my heart says, Arohi tells him i knew you were a bad person, you yourself don't have respect what will you respect girls. Arjun pulls Arohi and says are you done? I am not interested in your stupid cousins, nor do I want to touch them nor do i want to say anything other than hi and hello, nor do i think they are hot nor do i want to go close to them, understand? I don't care about them? I care about you, I like you Arohi, what you say and do I care about that Arohi, kyunki main tumse and leaves Arohi who is shocked.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button 😃

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watch it n tell kaisa laga.i m going to sleep.will give my views on epi in lounge after waking up.epi was mast.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will comment l8r am busy wiv course work so:- reserved 😊
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaaaanks Pooja ....🤗...Doing All This Even After Yoour Shcool Works 😳 Its Very Sweet Of Yoou ❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Oh gosh, Chiku and his math professor he just won't stop LOL!!
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fully updated now 😃

Maria ahhaha I am in college still...gotta go to class now ugh...

and your welcome 😳
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the great update Pooja!

surpatel thumbnail
lovely post keep the good work
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update...