Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

If ppl hate this forum so much they shud just stay away 4m it rather than creating bashing posts 2 close the forum . So cheapo deeds.

We shud keep the forum clean without entering any bashing topics n reporting them. Mods will take care of such posts😳

Thanks sui 4 the post😃

i think some people are purposely doing it so that they shut the forum ... . 

its pretty obvious
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
a much needed post sue...:)
we ssly dun need to pay attention to these posts...
they r mae purposely for gainin attention
Completely Sue!!
Agree with each and every word in your post!!
people's desperate attempts to close the forum🤔
All we can do is Avoid such instigating posts and just hit the report button!!Because Further discussion will only lead to Mocking and Bashing!!
So my request to ppl is just hit the report button and Ignore the post before things get blown out of proportion!!
Btw thanks for the Post,it was very well needed!!
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u are right sue...people are trying their best to get this forum closed by making such useless and instigating topics...if they dont like this place then stay away..why the hell ruin others happiness and peace of mind....only solution is just report the instigating topics as told by vijay sir...and ENJOY THE DMG FORUM...😛
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what to do yaar some people get pleasure in insulting others
can't help them
but we r true DMGIAN nd vl always support....this one is very spl part of our life
nd no unwanted people can ruin it

these people don't have work accept bash others
so ignore them nd lets continue our work
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agreed....!....
-Euphoria- thumbnail
seriously yaar.............i dont understand why they are havin problem with this forum..................like u dont like it toh dont visit it.............
crimson_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said! Completely agree with every word of yours. We should contribute towards making this forum a great place to be in and not a war zone like it has been reduced to in the last one year.

Now that this forum has been opened again, people should learn from earlier mistakes and not just continue from where they left. After all this forum is about DMG, a show everyone loved at one point or the other. I think people should maintain peace at least for the sake of those good times.

Cheers,
Aashi
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
yess sue.......dese nuts aka anti ksgians,anti dmgians, anti arians...blah blah r too much too handle.........even i hv decided to report abt such pl rather dan spoilin my mood n bashin dem...........i hate dem to d core.....jobless loosers ..........i cried wen d forum got locked n nw bcz of dem n der tactics i wont let dis forum get closed again......neverEdited by mini_ksg_AR - 13 years ago