Request to the Truthful DMGianz

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girlz,

I am addressing this message to the ones who really wanted this forum to be open as many of us were sentimentally attached to it.  And interacting with the other dear ones in the forum related to DMG which we have been doing for the last three years has become a routine for us and we did not want to stop this by having the forum closed.

So the forum was closed for a while and we requested genuinely to have it opened and it is really nice to see the forum functioning as before.  Now our job has not ended just by requesting and having the forum opened..it continues.

Since the forum got opened, I see so many new people in the forum doing their best to have the forum closed.  Yesterday one full topic running to 25 pages just bashing KSG.  But well done KSGians no one entered the topic but just reprted as requested by Vijay.

So the efforts to close the forum continues today too..so many topics opened against the other dmg actors , thinking they are smart that if they bash a certain set of actors ,people here would beieve that it was done by the opposite fan group 😆😆 s funny.

Request to the real DMGianz to ignore such topics and just report them.  Definitely the decision makers are smart enuff to understand why these things are happening largely after the forum got reopened.

Phew people jobless trying their best in all ways to prove that Vijay's decision was wrong and have the forum closed again.  Dont give room to this girlz.

cya Happy New Year to you all <3 Have a wonderful one <3
Edited by Sue101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...I'm surprised to the extent some people are going to just let the form be closed...if anyone has problem, then he/she can just IGNORE this forum rather than doing such a disgusting thing to make the forum locked again...JEEZ!!! It's hard to believe such kind of people can even exist *sigh*
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally with you! I am really not sure what people get out of distubing the peace and prosperity of our beloved DMG forum. I even saw a few more topics bashing our loved DMG actors and it is really a shame. I think that we ourselves should maintain to keep it as calm as possible. I really hope that because of these people, our forum doesn't get shut down because many of us have sentimental attachment to the forum. It is really nice of IF to re-open the forum and I think with this desicion, we should treat it with dignity and respect. Great post Sue!
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You r right Sue we should ignore these posts,i didnt know people will go this faar just 2 create fight and get DMG forum locked!!🤢  
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dis post was much needed....thnx sue....some people wil never change...
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know! there are so many topics just to bash ksg and dmg:) if you dont like ksg or dmg :) then dont talk about it. why talk bad? 
 so i am trying 100%  not to even look into those topics that looks odd to me :) 
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes we should just avoid those bashers post and report those only.

We don't even need to right there that we have reported it. If we do not reply to those posts then those will automatically lose their place.
Edited by laizu - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
I get really frustrated reading those comments.I dont understand why they are doing this.If they dont like DMG or its actors,then they should not come here.What do they get by spreading negative energy to everyone who visits the forum?
I think every DMG fan should make the forum active.When the bashers post one bashing topic,we should post two topics praising our DMG.
Simrangills thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sue......Totally agree with u......😊
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If efforts are being made to close our DMG forum then we will have to do our best to make sure that it remains open and their efforts fail!
Regarding the KSG bashing, I was not aware of this until now but I guess it just goes to show that nobody can ignore him! He's just that special <3
I'm glad to hear that no KSGian commented on that thread and instead it was just reported!