Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

raising my I Love R banner (Page 2)

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@ Rach he is not in love with Gauri yet!  She is his wife and it is her duty to make sure her man is in check at all times! LOL

Yeah Geet - I am saying he cant fall in love with her in a day or a week cos then he has no depth and his love is too shallow. Also from G's side the way she is trying to make R do things by preaching him will make any man run away from his wife even in normal circumstances LOL.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyZaib

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
absolutely with u rach...i want rg together but yet i want to see the transition n the change in r but yet i also want G to remain strong n fight for her rudra but not by shoutin at him and not by trying to be miss perfect. i want to see r battle his love for P we have to see it that we come to a point that he chooses g over P without being forced by dadu bhabhi or gauri herself

and the fact i like r drunk scenes they so hilarious..gauri needs to be strong but strength is not always preaching n demanding the other person to change...

Edited by LadyZaib - 05 January 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I am back after watching todays episode. I loved loved loved it. I feel like the story is now back on track after a few weeks of boredom. I love the fight between G and P, loved how G stood her ground. Even loved how they show R still obsessed with P.

All the elements I wanted is there now - G fighting for her husband against P( instead of a petty competition with RR), a husband who is so blind to see her love and is obesessed with P and her beauty. Now it will be interesting to see how G will win her battle, how she will get R to see the real P and get him over his obession and get him to fall in love with her. I just hope the CV's wont screw this track. Loved R, G, P and dadaji today. I think the show will spice up with this track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya_snowLadyZaib

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
yes I agree and my I love R banner will always be at the very top! Cool

however, Ouch I did not like how he stared at P today. no matter how much in love you are with her, you do not stare like that at another man's wife. so was a little upset there Ouch he's much, much, much better than P and till date I was never upset with him because he was always shown drinking and in love with P from the very beginning. but disliked the staring!

however, other than that, rudra....come here! Hugsometimes the guy just needs a hug. Disapprove
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
even tho the concept of this story is sooo unlike devdas. i wish it was more like devdas, i wish they had made rudr n pihu's relationship like dev n paro.  n gauri sooo isnt chandramukhi hahaha. gauri is like the dadi in devdas or something.

im sorry but am i the only one hu find rudr n pihu's love hate relationship more interesting than gauri devi's saas bahu saga.

anyway to the story...well rudr married gauri n even if he cant control his feelings, he should control his actions towards pihu.  its common sense that his wife would feel insecure n sad with his pihu craze, he shud try n not rub it in her face.  rudr rly is like a moron half the time.  im jus saying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanCHIPPEDCUP

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
the reason i adore R is cause he is a imperfect hero....who has so many colours..makes u really get annoyed with him and at the same times dissolve in laughter at his antics..i rather watch a lead like this then a placid im just good looking fella.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya_snow*4rom heaven*Rach-dc

diya_snow IF-Dazzler
diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

current track is intresting....rudra's fight with his emotions....his irritation 2wrds gauri etc...gauri and pihus fight is also very intresting......now they (cv's) r actually following original concept of sangini....i knw many of us want RG 2gether...it will happen soon....:)

LadyZaibRach-dcOrientalDancer

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

no matter how much in love you are with her, you do not stare like that at another man's wife.

@Aditi - u too Aditi? ROFLROFL

I did not expect this statement from you of all persons ROFLROFLROFL. This coming from a girl who stares at a shirtless married man quite shamelessly ROFL.  Not that I am any better and I am married Shocked. Should we all reform - dont forget 2012 is fast approaching ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Rach1 - 06 January 2011 at 9:20am

*4rom heaven*CHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

Go to top