Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

raising my I Love R banner - Page 2

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am back after watching todays episode. I loved loved loved it. I feel like the story is now back on track after a few weeks of boredom. I love the fight between G and P, loved how G stood her ground. Even loved how they show R still obsessed with P.

All the elements I wanted is there now - G fighting for her husband against P( instead of a petty competition with RR), a husband who is so blind to see her love and is obesessed with P and her beauty. Now it will be interesting to see how G will win her battle, how she will get R to see the real P and get him over his obession and get him to fall in love with her. I just hope the CV's wont screw this track. Loved R, G, P and dadaji today. I think the show will spice up with this track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes I agree and my I love R banner will always be at the very top! 😎

however,  I did not like how he stared at P today. no matter how much in love you are with her, you do not stare like that at another man's wife. so was a little upset there  he's much, much, much better than P and till date I was never upset with him because he was always shown drinking and in love with P from the very beginning. but disliked the staring!

however, other than that, rudra....come here! 🤗sometimes the guy just needs a hug. 😒
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even tho the concept of this story is sooo unlike devdas. i wish it was more like devdas, i wish they had made rudr n pihu's relationship like dev n paro.  n gauri sooo isnt chandramukhi hahaha. gauri is like the dadi in devdas or something.

im sorry but am i the only one hu find rudr n pihu's love hate relationship more interesting than gauri devi's saas bahu saga.

anyway to the story...well rudr married gauri n even if he cant control his feelings, he should control his actions towards pihu.  its common sense that his wife would feel insecure n sad with his pihu craze, he shud try n not rub it in her face.  rudr rly is like a moron half the time.  im jus saying.
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the reason i adore R is cause he is a imperfect hero....who has so many colours..makes u really get annoyed with him and at the same times dissolve in laughter at his antics..i rather watch a lead like this then a placid im just good looking fella.....
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

current track is intresting....rudra's fight with his emotions....his irritation 2wrds gauri etc...gauri and pihus fight is also very intresting......now they (cv's) r actually following original concept of sangini....i knw many of us want RG 2gether...it will happen soon....:)

Shineon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

no matter how much in love you are with her, you do not stare like that at another man's wife.

@Aditi - u too Aditi? 🤣🤣

I did not expect this statement from you of all persons 🤣🤣🤣. This coming from a girl who stares at a shirtless married man quite shamelessly 🤣.  Not that I am any better and I am married 😲. Should we all reform - dont forget 2012 is fast approaching 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rach1

@Aditi - u too Aditi? 🤣🤣

I did not expect this statement from you of all persons 🤣🤣🤣. This coming from a girl who stares at a shirtless married man quite shamelessly 🤣.  Not that I am any better and I am married 😲. Should we all reform - dont forget 2012 is fast approaching 🤣🤣

2012 resolution i guess 🤣🤣..rach i adore u girl hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rach1

@Aditi - u too Aditi? 🤣🤣

I did not expect this statement from you of all persons 🤣🤣🤣. This coming from a girl who stares at a shirtless married man quite shamelessly 🤣.  Not that I am any better and I am married 😲. Should we all reform - dont forget 2012 is fast approaching 🤣

my situation is different 😲

first, iqbal doesn't know who I am.
second, we live in two different continents 🤣
third, I stare at him shamelessly through a TV or computer screen
fourth, I know his wife won't find it offending 🤣

but rudra can see and touch a walking & talking pihu. and I can't do that. different situations you see! 😃😆
Shineon thumbnail
@Aditi - so you mean to tell me that you will not stare at him if he is standing across from you in the same room. Now why am I finding it hard to believe that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I love R, raising my banner is not Mac type, Mac is cooler than that. Tomorrow I'll wear a " I love Rudra " sexy T-shirt in college n people'll turn around more than even they do normally.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️