KPS#70 -Invite Only- MISSION PG 110! IMP! - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
@raji
yeah i agree he has grwon in every sense from there and i love that
i have never stick to any actor for suc a long time charectors just come and go bt he is something man
arnav i have crush on ksg
sharad when turns negative i thought can a gud looking guy be such a bad guy thriough acting that maze me and armaan made me fall in love with ksg now it grows and his humble and downtoward nature is icing on cake😳
hey sahar
he is alwasy hot man πŸ€—
@Sary Of course man.He looks hot 365 days of the year..Godddd I love him soo much..and I am shooooooo happy he FINALLLLLYYYY added me on FB..
hayeee .. its so KSGish this month 😍 ☺️
kahin overdose na hojaye ☺️ πŸ˜†
LOL yeh I was a little D: why isn't he adding ppl LOL I added him when it was made like right away so it was accepted LOL but IDK he would delete the other one LOL
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

@raji
yeah i agree he has grwon in every sense from there and i love that
i have never stick to any actor for suc a long time charectors just come and go bt he is something man
arnav i have crush on ksg
sharad when turns negative i thought can a gud looking guy be such a bad guy thriough acting that maze me and armaan made me fall in love with ksg now it grows and his humble and downtoward nature is icing on cake😳
I've cursed KSG so much as a kid when he played Sharad tu puch mat..πŸ˜† Muje thodi pata tha ki when I'll be in my teens he'll my BIGGESTTTTT crush and my love EVER Embarrassed
Originally posted by -Trish-

I've cursed KSG so much as a kid when he played Sharad tu puch mat..πŸ˜† Muje thodi pata tha ki when I'll be in my teens he'll my BIGGESTTTTT crush and my love EVER 😳

Hota hy tirsh!
us time main koi b hota , wo yah krta πŸ˜† 😳
but let the past be πŸ˜‰

the present is soo beautiful 😍

@Seri OVERDOSE??Their can NEVER be a overdose of KSG..Jitna bhi araha hai ane do..Dill khol ke ane do! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sary Once he had by mistake deleted my frnd req..I was like sooo sad..I tried again and look he accepted it :) πŸ˜›

@Mithz Heyy  😊
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

Hota hy tirsh!
us time main koi b hota , wo yah krta πŸ˜† 😳
but let the past be πŸ˜‰

the present is soo beautiful 😍
Present future , future ka future is also beautiful... πŸ˜†
Trish I am sure he will accept since the account seems to be made for fans <3