Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Abhishek- What kind of a person is he?

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!Hug
I haven't seen the 5th Jan epi yet, but did get glimpses of the 4th dec one....
Abhishek doesn't seem to be a purely negative or evil character to me, in fact he is very friendly with his family. But he does have a hint of psychoness in himLOL, and I think in the future when he joins politics, he will be shown as a corrupt guy, who does everything in politics mostly for his/his family's own benefit.
 I am not saying he will be bad, because I know (or think) that Abhishek will still care for Nandini and his family, but maybe he will treat Chander like a servant...
I hope that Nandini isn't forced to like Abhishek, and realizes that although kidnapping her is wrong, Abhishek did it for love and only needs help to express it in a better way, and Nandini falls in love with Abhisheks psycho sweetnessLOL
So what do you think about Abhishek and Nandini? What do you think will happen in the future?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19ozzyie

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yess it is a complex character.....n d actor is doing a greatt job....its weird but real.....ppl are not white or black, good or bad always.....i like this mix.......he's so unpredictable n difficult n that's what makes him attractive.....mystery guy i call him

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 06 January 2011 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hi
Abhishek is not entirely a bad char upto now. I read it somewhere that he will be responsible for Chander' s death.So, in future, we might not see Abhi as a good one. But he is the antagonist of the show (got to beleive it!) .Abhi-Nandini are the 2nd lead of this show.I think they will get married by  the decision of  their respective families.Smile
Hope, they keep him as he is now.

ChaudhrytmPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@Shilpa
yes..mystery guy!LOL even I like his character, its interesting (and he is cuteEmbarrassed)
@ozzy
I do hope he isnt responsible for chander's death, that would make him completely evil, but if he is responsible, then it better be a reason like he thought chander was a threta to alka or nandini...because then I would believe that Abhishek acted on impulse and did whatever first came to his mind, and I want him to later regret his actions....
nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i hope he will not do anything strupid after dis,I want to see their romance now Wink

Prinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey, hey, don't forget Alka-Chander are lead.
We have to wait to see their romance.Smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
the abhishek character is actually pretty interesting.  he's conflicted between what he wants to do and be and what is expected of him.  like when he tells his sis to leave from india and also his continuous failure to keep away from nandini like his mom wants.

he has been raised under much different circumstances than regular people - being the kid of political guy and now that he is expected to lead the party.  so this to a certain extent seems to have caused a disconnect with reality but whenever he is made to realize what he's doing is normal he quickly adapts - like when nandini told him you cant just slap people he apologises to the rickshaw driver and doesnt do it sarcastically.  then he doesnt take advantage of nandini - he just doesnt know a normal way to express his love for her.

serial ke character ke picchhe itna analysis!!!!  i need to get a hobby!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm---ayesha---Prinsesse.Suvi

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

the abhishek character is actually pretty interesting.  he's conflicted between what he wants to do and be and what is expected of him.  like when he tells his sis to leave from india and also his continuous failure to keep away from nandini like his mom wants.

he has been raised under much different circumstances than regular people - being the kid of political guy and now that he is expected to lead the party.  so this to a certain extent seems to have caused a disconnect with reality but whenever he is made to realize what he's doing is normal he quickly adapts - like when nandini told him you cant just slap people he apologises to the rickshaw driver and doesnt do it sarcastically.  then he doesnt take advantage of nandini - he just doesnt know a normal way to express his love for her.

serial ke character ke picchhe itna analysis!!!!  i need to get a hobby!
Amazing analyisisClapClapU should make this your career.LOLLOL

Edited by ayesha09 - 06 January 2011 at 10:37am

stoneheartPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index