Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Reel Life Jodis U Want as Real Life!? (Page 6)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kattyluv

LOL I have similar heart breaking story to share about SRK-Kajol as well..yes me too found out during KKHH phase Raj's real life simran is some 1 else.. the fact i never like Ajay-Kadz pairing didnt help much..anyways all said and done m proud of these 2 creating a legendary chemistry even then never tainted their relation with affairs.They are  an enigma still never filled gossip coloumns with rumours.I LOVEE the dignity with which they conduct their every relation.Gauri never had problem for SRK working with Kajol now tht itself is an achievement considering some scenario's in bolly *cough*  Akki-Pri/Twinkle...Duggu-Bebo/Sussane *ahem*

Other jodis:
Saif-Preity(i soooooo wanted this one lol)
Abhi-Rani
Aish-Salman

Though something told me these 2 COUPLES wont work out and 1st time I heard about Aish-Abhi was sure they will end up together lol

Now i really want Sallu-Rani haha

I guess we all had our heart break with Raj-simran!!!LOL 
I remember watching pyar toh hona hi ta with kajol-ajay and wishing she ran off with SRK at the end...actually even at the end of Ishq I was hoping for her Raj to be there and then quickly I learned that not every film with Kajol will have SRK and not every film with SRK will have Kajol....even though in a perfect world SRK-Kajol wouldn't be separated!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

As a child I always wanted Raj and Simran meaning SRK-Kajol as a real life couple....I was 6 years when I saw the film for the 1st time and then when I was 8 I saw KKHH and I loved them! I remember when my mom told me Kajol got married to Ajay and I was so sad!! I remember asking her "Isn't Simran only suppose to live happily ever after with her Raj?" and then of course my mom chuckled and told me Raj is actually SRK and Simran is Kajol and naturally I was heart broken when I found out Raj-Simran weren't real!! But as a child I always wanted them as a real life couple!!!

other ones:

1. aamir-juhi
2. salman-karishma

What were some of your choices?!

i luv this topicHug....

i echo ur sentiments when it cums to SRK-Kajol...DDLJ was the peak of my craziness for this 'reel life couple'(still it remains constant)...before in Baazigar, n even Karan Arjun...i was like kuch toh hai n then DDLJ i was like ' neither do the camera's nor the eyes lie'WinkLOLLOL...n my mom used to feel tat i was crazy(can't blame her, coz my imaginations were really weirdLOLLOL)....
i was so stupid...inspite of knowing tat SRK is married n Kajol was dating Ajay, i used to pray for a chamatkar,so tat they turn  'real life couples'LOLLOL....used to hate Gauri n Ajay, but now tat feeling has becum neutralWink...coz wen SRK-Kajol are together in a frame,nothing else matters....anyways never felt this strong for any other film onscreen pair...
yes,i had a  liking towards Juhi-Aamir , Abhi-Rani, Sanjay-Madhuri, Ash-Salman, Salman-Karishma...

Edited by pria4ever - 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivibelieveinpink

guju_girl1 IF-Rockerz
guju_girl1
guju_girl1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey! great topic!Clap
hmmm.....
SRK-Kajol is a given
but
Shahid K. and Amrita Rao have to be al BIG oneHeart
and I have always loved Salman and Sonali
who  looked REALLY good together as Preeti and Prem in hum sath sath hai
if not a real life jodi I would have loved to see them
together again as reel life jodi!

Big smile

Edited by guju_girl1 - 05 January 2011 at 9:37pm
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by chocolover89

Sweet coco, you're so cute about SRK-Kadz! When I was younger, I thought they were actually married ROFL I think I found out near KKHH/DTPH time when Aryan was gonna be born that SRK was married to Gauri. Broken Heart I hated Gauri for a few months because I thought she stole SRK from Kajol ROFLROFL Now I think about it and laugh... I was so delusional ROFL Then Kajol married Ajay and I got over it. LOL I love watching any interview of these SRK-Kadz ! Love them..they're the first on-screen jodi that I ever fell in love with so they've always been special for me. Embarrassed Like everyone else I definitely think they should have been together...

Salman-Lolo..I so thought Sallu-Lolo would happen! And then Karishma married Sanjay.
Saif-Preity..
Shahid-Amrita..

Awww!! thanks!! OMG!! Even i hated gauri even though i had no idea who she was!!!LOL I remember seeing her for the 1st time and thinking...wow she's pretty...but I got over it quickly too....5 years and finally I got closure!!!LOL
LOLs I had no idea who she was either for the longest time but I did not like her LOL Then I saw her on TV at an awards show I think..and I remember thinking the same..then a family friend told me SRK literally chased Gauri until she gave in LOL I didn't like Ajay either in the beginning LOL  Now I really like him! EmbarrassedBig smile 

Abbyviv

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
for me sallu-pz, thats it

Sanju_

Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Akshay Kumar and Priyanka

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Salman-Karisma -Oh man I always wanted them to get married & have pretty little babiesBroken Heart
Saif-Preity
Shahid-Amrita
SRK-Rani

Day Dreaming

Edited by Natss - 06 January 2011 at 2:35am

Sanju_

Nautanki- IF-Rockerz
Nautanki-
Nautanki-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

OMG!! soo many couples

Saif-Preity I saw Salaam Namaste I was only 11 and I really wanted them to be jodi I couldn't get enough of that movie. I saw Salaam Namaste over 30 times LOL

Shahid-Genelia OMG!!! I'm too GAGA over these two... I saw CPD and I loveee them.. Even in some of the interviews their chemistry really comes through!!! They have some kind of spark in both of them. Ahh I'll go insane talking about them...

Ranbir-Katrina I totally adore these two again... I loved their pair in APKGK and Rajneeti.. I loved the way biru kissed her on the nose in Tera hone laga hoon song.

Shahid-Kareena I never really liked them as a pair but after watching JWM it totally changed my perspective on how I viewed them. I actually liked them for the first time, and it was unfortunate they broke up! I really had started liking them and wished they would get back together. Oh well I guess destiny had other plans for them.

Abhishek-Rani Abhi-Rani made me go gagagaga after watching Bunty Babli.. Ahh they had the awesomest chemistry ever.. I would go on youtube and watch the kissing scenes again LOL LOL

-Sakina-

Go to top