Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Reel Life Jodis U Want as Real Life!? (Page 5)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Joined: 07 August 2008
Posts: 25384

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

As a child I always wanted Raj and Simran meaning SRK-Kajol as a real life couple....I was 6 years when I saw the film for the 1st time and then when I was 8 I saw KKHH and I loved them! I remember when my mom told me Kajol got married to Ajay and I was so sad!! I remember asking her "Isn't Simran only suppose to live happily ever after with her Raj?" and then of course my mom chuckled and told me Raj is actually SRK and Simran is Kajol and naturally I was heart broken when I found out Raj-Simran weren't real!! But as a child I always wanted them as a real life couple!!!

other ones:

1. aamir-juhi
2. salman-karishma


What were some of your choices?!


Bold part@ hetal that was sooo cute haha but i always wanted to see them together..it was during their DTPH when i got to know srk is already marriedOuch

Wish list
Salman Ash or Salman Karishma(so cute!!! I wonder why it never happened)
Raj Kapoor Nargis
Dilip- Madhubala
Abhishek Rani
Abhay Sonam (which is impossible nowLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSanju_ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 34004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by sweet coco

As a child I always wanted Raj and Simran meaning SRK-Kajol as a real life couple....I was 6 years when I saw the film for the 1st time and then when I was 8 I saw KKHH and I loved them! I remember when my mom told me Kajol got married to Ajay and I was so sad!! I remember asking her "Isn't Simran only suppose to live happily ever after with her Raj?" and then of course my mom chuckled and told me Raj is actually SRK and Simran is Kajol and naturally I was heart broken when I found out Raj-Simran weren't real!! But as a child I always wanted them as a real life couple!!!

other ones:

1. aamir-juhi
2. salman-karishma


What were some of your choices?!


Bold part@ hetal that was sooo cute haha but i always wanted to see them together..it was during their DTPH when i got to know srk is already marriedOuch

Wish list
Salman Ash or Salman Karishma(so cute!!! I wonder why it never happened)
Raj Kapoor Nargis
Dilip- Madhubala
Abhishek Rani
Abhay Sonam (which is impossible nowLOL)

Love your list and thanks!!! Even I found after KKHH that he was married and he was gonna be a father...and I was like, "but SRK toh mera hai"Cry...oh well 8 year has to go through their 1st heart break!!!

Long life Dimpy-Sona...oh Zaru...never say never....you never know....some jhappiyaan pappiyaan can solve everything!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol - after seeing them as Raj and Simrin in DDLJ Heart... And I also used to find it soo hard how Kajol married Ajay. SRK and Kajol were always meant to be in my eyes.

Aishwarya and Salman - after seeing Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (but now I think she rocks with Hrithik. She looks better with him than with her husband, Abhishek. From Dhoom 2 to Jodha Akbar to Guzaarish, they are the best looking couple on-screen)

Juhi and Aamir - after seeing their debut and also Ishq where they used to fight all the time and I remember one scene where Juhi mashes toothpaste on Aamir's face!

Shahid and Amrita - after seeing them not in Ishq Vishq but in Vivaah. She looks so gorgeous in that movie. I never really understood why they never got together in real life. They both seem to be great friends.

Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan - after watching Preity's debut Kya Kehna and also Salam Namaste and Kal Ho Na Ho. They look really good together! I never EVER expected Saif and Kareena to end up together...I mean if Karishma and Saif got together, I could still understand that (I loved them in Hum Saath Saath Hai). I think Karishma and Saif look better and I always thought Kareena as a kid compared to Saif...but I guess there's no age in love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4evereraser

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 28024

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Sweet coco, you're so cute about SRK-Kadz! When I was younger, I thought they were actually married ROFL I think I found out near KKHH/DTPH time when Aryan was gonna be born that SRK was married to Gauri. Broken Heart I hated Gauri for a few months because I thought she stole SRK from Kajol ROFLROFL Now I think about it and laugh... I was so delusional ROFL Then Kajol married Ajay and I got over it. LOL I love watching any interview of these SRK-Kadz ! Love them..they're the first on-screen jodi that I ever fell in love with so they've always been special for me. Embarrassed Like everyone else I definitely think they should have been together...

Salman-Lolo..I so thought Sallu-Lolo would happen! And then Karishma married Sanjay.
Saif-Preity..
Shahid-Amrita..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everSiddhi_eraserZareenaibelieveinpink

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 17152

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Joined: 27 November 2008
Posts: 1535

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LOL I have similar heart breaking story to share about SRK-Kajol as well..yes me too found out during KKHH phase Raj's real life simran is some 1 else.. the fact i never like Ajay-Kadz pairing didnt help much..anyways all said and done m proud of these 2 creating a legendary chemistry even then never tainted their relation with affairs.They are  an enigma still never filled gossip coloumns with rumours.I LOVEE the dignity with which they conduct their every relation.Gauri never had problem for SRK working with Kajol now tht itself is an achievement considering some scenario's in bolly *cough*  Akki-Pri/Twinkle...Duggu-Bebo/Sussane *ahem*
 
Other jodis:
Saif-Preity(i soooooo wanted this one lol)
Abhi-Rani
Aish-Salman
 
Though something told me these 2 COUPLES wont work out and 1st time I heard about Aish-Abhi was sure they will end up together lol
 
Now i really want Sallu-Rani haha
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 34004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Sweet coco, you're so cute about SRK-Kadz! When I was younger, I thought they were actually married ROFL I think I found out near KKHH/DTPH time when Aryan was gonna be born that SRK was married to Gauri. Broken Heart I hated Gauri for a few months because I thought she stole SRK from Kajol ROFLROFL Now I think about it and laugh... I was so delusional ROFL Then Kajol married Ajay and I got over it. LOL I love watching any interview of these SRK-Kadz ! Love them..they're the first on-screen jodi that I ever fell in love with so they've always been special for me. Embarrassed Like everyone else I definitely think they should have been together...

Salman-Lolo..I so thought Sallu-Lolo would happen! And then Karishma married Sanjay.
Saif-Preity..
Shahid-Amrita..

Awww!! thanks!! OMG!! Even i hated gauri even though i had no idea who she was!!!LOL I remember seeing her for the 1st time and thinking...wow she's pretty...but I got over it quickly too....5 years and finally I got closure!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 34004

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol - after seeing them as Raj and Simrin in DDLJ Heart... And I also used to find it soo hard how Kajol married Ajay. SRK and Kajol were always meant to be in my eyes.

Aishwarya and Salman - after seeing Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (but now I think she rocks with Hrithik. She looks better with him than with her husband, Abhishek. From Dhoom 2 to Jodha Akbar to Guzaarish, they are the best looking couple on-screen)

Juhi and Aamir - after seeing their debut and also Ishq where they used to fight all the time and I remember one scene where Juhi mashes toothpaste on Aamir's face!

Shahid and Amrita - after seeing them not in Ishq Vishq but in Vivaah. She looks so gorgeous in that movie. I never really understood why they never got together in real life. They both seem to be great friends.

Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan - after watching Preity's debut Kya Kehna and also Salam Namaste and Kal Ho Na Ho. They look really good together! I never EVER expected Saif and Kareena to end up together...I mean if Karishma and Saif got together, I could still understand that (I loved them in Hum Saath Saath Hai). I think Karishma and Saif look better and I always thought Kareena as a kid compared to Saif...but I guess there's no age in love.


I felt the same way! I remember watching an old Aishu-Duggu coke commercial and thinking wow they look so cute together!!! But if they did hook up it would be effin' crazy b/c both are so gorgeous and compliment each other well...but never gonna happen!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bollywood Romances Reel and Real

Author: pooja_l   Replies: 4   Views: 699

pooja_l 4 699 07 July 2010 at 10:55am by Katalicious
Jodis we would love to see!which jodis u like most

Author: surkikhani   Replies: 9   Views: 1547

surkikhani 9 1547 24 October 2008 at 9:49am by hussainjuhifan
Sonu Sood - Reel life meets Real life!

Author: salonishah   Replies: 1   Views: 1531

salonishah 1 1531 04 October 2008 at 4:56am by AmritaRao-Nina
Watch Real DVD Of DON real Cinema colors

Author: Salyanka   Replies: 7   Views: 1375

Salyanka 7 1375 22 November 2006 at 1:55am by DevilishSaira
Real-life love spills into reel life...

Author: sheetald   Replies: 0   Views: 1972

sheetald 0 1972 02 March 2006 at 9:41am by sheetald

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index