for me sallu-pz, thats it
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Akshay Kumar and Priyanka

glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman-Karisma -Oh man I always wanted them to get married & have pretty little babies🥺
Saif-Preity
Shahid-Amrita
SRK-Rani

😍

Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG!! soo many couples

Saif-Preity I saw Salaam Namaste I was only 11 and I really wanted them to be jodi I couldn't get enough of that movie. I saw Salaam Namaste over 30 times LOL

Shahid-Genelia OMG!!! I'm too GAGA over these two... I saw CPD and I loveee them.. Even in some of the interviews their chemistry really comes through!!! They have some kind of spark in both of them. Ahh I'll go insane talking about them...

Ranbir-Katrina I totally adore these two again... I loved their pair in APKGK and Rajneeti.. I loved the way biru kissed her on the nose in Tera hone laga hoon song.

Shahid-Kareena I never really liked them as a pair but after watching JWM it totally changed my perspective on how I viewed them. I actually liked them for the first time, and it was unfortunate they broke up! I really had started liking them and wished they would get back together. Oh well I guess destiny had other plans for them.

Abhishek-Rani Abhi-Rani made me go gagagaga after watching Bunty Babli.. Ahh they had the awesomest chemistry ever.. I would go on youtube and watch the kissing scenes again LOL 😆
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think my answer is kinda given...but still!!!!

Obviously it will be Ranbir-Katrina!!!Their banter,their teasing...the way they guffaw with each other....the way they emote a thousand words and feelings without even saying a word...specially in the last scene if Raajneeti when she silently forgives him,and he wipes her tears hesitantly..they didn't speack much then but the scene brought tears in my eyes...

Offscreen he keeps playing pranks on her,they keep teasing each other,punching each other...but at the same time the intensity,the understanding is palpable....RanKat are what you call CHEMISTRY...

I think there's a lot brewing between them...I really want them to get together!!!
Edited by -Sakina- - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I actually think they are amazing, they would look great together in real life as well
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^Take a look at these OFFSCREEN pics...look at the chemistry...

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sakina...Totally agree!! Ran-Kat all the way...Ranbir seems to have more fun with Kat than anyone...onscreen and offscreen they just looksuper cute together!☺️

For me it would be
 Ran-Kat
SRK-Kajol -the best onscreen couple ever!! 😍
Shahid-Amrita
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sakina-

I think my answer is kinda given...but still!!!!

Obviously it will be Ranbir-Katrina!!!Their banter,their teasing...the way they guffaw with each other....the way they emote a thousand words and feelings without even saying a word...specially in the last scene if Raajneeti when she silently forgives him,and he wipes her tears hesitantly..they didn't speack much then but the scene brought tears in my eyes...

Offscreen he keeps playing pranks on her,they keep teasing each other,punching each other...but at the same time the intensity,the understanding is palpable....RanKat are what you call CHEMISTRY...

I think there's a lot brewing between them...I really want them to get together!!!

you could happy typed in a smiley emoticon and i would have known your answer!!! More than Ran-Kat you want there to be a Ran-Sak possibility!!!😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Love your list and thanks!!! Even I found after KKHH that he was married and he was gonna be a father...and I was like, "but SRK toh mera hai"😭...oh well 8 year has to go through their 1st heart break!!!

Long life Dimpy-Sona...oh Zaru...never say never....you never know....some jhappiyaan pappiyaan can solve everything!!!😉

Hetal!!!😲😲😲 you're way ahead of me😆😆😆let's hope their war cool down..

you guys are so funny!!! Looks like many of us hated gauri back then🤣 Chocolover89 even i so hated gauri at that time, i accepted the truth when i saw her in the inner world of Srk. I use to think what does kajol sees in ajay anyway?? But from Past few years back, i understood why! I think she made a very good decision but still for me Srk Kajol rocks!!