live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbF84b7-SZc

😃 The leading hero is a very popular leading actor in Nepal. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think she looks really pretty for her age. She looked really bad a couple of years ago because of her drinking problem but I think she is on the right track in her professional life anyways.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice to see her wish she comes back in bollywood films
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Wow nice to see her back ! I think she looks pretty lately compared to what she once used to look.

Loved the song - thanks for sharing !
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Manisha Koirala used to do such amazing roles! She's gorgeous and she could actually act! And she picked out movies that truly had a meaning. I loved Khamoshi and Dil Se and Bombay...I dunno if she can come back to Bollywood and be as successful as she once was, probably not. This is the era of size zeros and item songs and sugar-coated love stories. But I hope she does find a good script and make a comeback one day.

Anamika, I agreed 😊

There was something about her acting you know, the sadness of her characters was just breathtaking. Her smile was so charming, I'd say it is the second best to Mahduri's. The song from Lajja where they dance together was such a delight to watch.

I would really like to see her on screen, but this is bollywood. With a few exceptions, there is no room for women beyond 35.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
 I think she should retire now😆
shininggal2008 thumbnail
^ I don't agree with you. I think she is an awesome actress and should come back to Bollywood too.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh!! The "Baadi Mushkil" song!! I LOVE that song! I remember dancing to that all the time! And her Kehna Hi Kya. I also remember her in Gupt even though Kajol was the central lead there and had the "meaty" role. I'm going to go watch Baadi Muskhil again! 😊
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I def think she should do some Bollywood movies, she is a great actress .. sad, but can't say this about MANY of bollywood top actresses! I love her smile, she got an amazing warm smile .. n she's one of my fav too, so it is really nice to see her doing movies again, wish her all the best ..tfs