India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Laugh-o-rama Abhay's dialogue (Page 5)

Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ROFLi know rite !!!!pia would just believe anything abhay said !!! logic dosent exist for her when she's around him !!! and abhay should srsly write a book on how to cook instant lies and convince the listener that ur speaking the truth !!!! I could really use help from him !!!!  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
woh ! abhay had her all question prefectly  replied 

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

lol. Abhay and his sense of humor. Day Dreaming
yah man it's wicked - he holds such a straight face aswell. I'm really liking this show.

--AROMAL--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Not only this one, all his answers were frickkin' awesome! And Pia's face was priceless! As I said, Abhay is a 'Katta Master' and Pia is his favourite 'Bali ka Bakra'ROFL
yah all the dialogues were good - buh this one had me in stitches.
don't you watch wildlife shows? hehehe.
Poor Pia. Such great excuses - could have asked - you jumped off a building with me without getting hurt, your blood dissapeared? wot excuses would he have made then - lets all take guessses.

Pia's brains freeze around Abhay and he takes advantage of that fact. I can't believe that she bought the 'wild life' show thing!! Gosh!! I meanROFL ROFL ROFL
That was more of a reciepe to get killed for an ordinary human. LOLLOLLOL 
Pia probabaly wouldn't have been attacked by the wolves - coz, she would've asked them "Why do u want to kill me, what have i done to you, who are you, how many are you? etc etc - they would've just fainted. LOLLOLLOL
Man have you hit the jackpot all Piya needs to do is when she's in danger is start questioning anyone who comes to harm her nonstop then the attacker will be yelling help me someone please save me from Piya and her questions pls then we might get to see Abhay saving the attacker instead of Piya.
Thank you - yah the questions are enough to make us faint aswell. she's dead sweet. bechaari

--AROMAL--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

LOL

Answer to another one of Pia's Questions.

"Piya yeh tum bhi jaanthi ho, they were drunk ... woh jhoom rahey they...agar tum bhi unko marti..tho woh faint ho jathey!"

Hillarious man
woh jhoom rahey theyLOL
That was a sheer classic line.LOL

--AROMAL--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

He was just teasing her in his usual tone na but that was really funny and i was laughing at his all logic he gave to Pia when she questioned him.
i bet she believes him aswell. for a 200 year old guy - his attitude really reflects with the 21 century generation well.

--AROMAL--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita131

ROFLi know rite !!!!pia would just believe anything abhay said !!! logic dosent exist for her when she's around him !!! and abhay should srsly write a book on how to cook instant lies and convince the listener that ur speaking the truth !!!! I could really use help from him !!!!  Tongue
the thing is that pia will believe it - the rest of us would be Shocked reading is book LOLLOLLOL

--AROMAL--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

woh ! abhay had her all question prefectly  replied 
with such a straight face aswell. LOL i knew abt the earthquake coz i wasn't concentrating on the lesson like the rest of you all. LOLLOLLOL

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index