Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Laugh-o-rama Abhay's dialogue (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by carisma2

they used that same recorded clip - Vivian probably got his holiday... so he wasn't avail for new dubbing LOLLOLLOL

I hope he did!! But then, we get enough Abhay Raichand scene!Confused
I don't know. I think they just felt that the dialogue would be apt. And it was, I'm not denying that but then, they could've made him say it in the different way/form. Repeating that dialogue was so not happening!Thumbs Down
i know - coz then we are too busy ocusing on the blooper and miss a few secs of the story and u miss a few secs of drooling over vivianLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

hheheh - so true. reminds me - at the camp - abhay said loudly don't look at me with those big bechari eyes. and th epoor think she looks down at the ground again. the thing is that he keeps telling her badi badi eyes. buh does she have badi eyes? i see them quite small and long. Shocked

She does have big eyes, I thinkConfused
That scene was SAD!Cry
But I love it when he says, "Mujhe iss tarah mat dekho, Pia" by the lakeEmbarrassed Embarrassed And even in the locker room!Big smile
He says it every time, and yesterdays ending he says that tum dono ek ho thi jaathi ho mere dil mein - he said the same when she was in his bed, in his room

Yeah they seem to be short of diaogues when it comes to Abhay and Pia. Even Pia seems to be repeating her dialogues - the most repeated ones "Abhay, Kaun ho tum?" "Mein aaj sach jaan kar rahungi"Big smile
i know - they are sooooo repeated. I think they are waiting for the vd 7th book..... relaseing in march for more dialogues. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ritzie

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
goodnite gals see ya 2mrw.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

they used that same recorded clip - Vivian probably got his holiday... so he wasn't avail for new dubbing LOLLOLLOL

I hope he did!! But then, we get enough Abhay Raichand scene!Confused
I don't know. I think they just felt that the dialogue would be apt. And it was, I'm not denying that but then, they could've made him say it in the different way/form. Repeating that dialogue was so not happening!Thumbs Down
i know - coz then we are too busy ocusing on the blooper and miss a few secs of the story and u miss a few secs of drooling over vivianLOLLOLLOL

Ya! I'm pretty good with ignoring bloopers, normally but some of them are glaring!! Anyhow, Good night! I better go too. Its 4 am here!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritziecarisma2

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
lol. Abhay and his sense of humor. Day Dreaming

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 05 January 2011 at 4:14pm

carisma2

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Not only this one, all his answers were frickkin' awesome! And Pia's face was priceless! As I said, Abhay is a 'Katta Master' and Pia is his favourite 'Bali ka Bakra'ROFL
yah all the dialogues were good - buh this one had me in stitches.
don't you watch wildlife shows? hehehe.
Poor Pia. Such great excuses - could have asked - you jumped off a building with me without getting hurt, your blood dissapeared? wot excuses would he have made then - lets all take guessses.

Pia's brains freeze around Abhay and he takes advantage of that fact. I can't believe that she bought the 'wild life' show thing!! Gosh!! I meanROFL ROFL ROFL
That was more of a reciepe to get killed for an ordinary human. LOLLOLLOL 
Pia probabaly wouldn't have been attacked by the wolves - coz, she would've asked them "Why do u want to kill me, what have i done to you, who are you, how many are you? etc etc - they would've just fainted. LOLLOLLOL
Man have you hit the jackpot all Piya needs to do is when she's in danger is start questioning anyone who comes to harm her nonstop then the attacker will be yelling help me someone please save me from Piya and her questions pls then we might get to see Abhay saving the attacker instead of Piya.

carisma2

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
LOL

Answer to another one of Pia's Questions.

"Piya yeh tum bhi jaanthi ho, they were drunk ... woh jhoom rahey they...agar tum bhi unko marti..tho woh faint ho jathey!"

Hillarious man
woh jhoom rahey theyLOL

carisma2

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
He was just teasing her in his usual tone na but that was really funny and i was laughing at his all logic he gave to Pia when she questioned him.

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index