Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Laugh-o-rama Abhay's dialogue (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Ritz93

No wonder she acts dumb when Abhay is around. 

No offense, I do find Pia a little lost otherwise also. As much as I adore her, I can't deny this fact. I won't like to call it being 'dumb' exactly, but she tends to take actions without thinking properly and weighing its pros and consEmbarrassed

P.S. Around Abhay, given a choice she'll be so lost in his hypnotic eyes that she'll not act only. She'll keep staringDay Dreaming
and all this without being under his mind power aswell. Abhay kaa jaduu chal gaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

He says it every time, and yesterdays ending he says that tum dono ek ho thi jaathi ho mere dil mein - he said the same when she was in his bed, in his room

Ya, I noticed that too. They repeated the dialogue. I wonder whyConfused

carisma2

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

and all this without being under his mind power aswell. Abhay kaa jaduu chal gaya.
Mujhpe toh chal gayaEmbarrassed

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

He says it every time, and yesterdays ending he says that tum dono ek ho thi jaathi ho mere dil mein - he said the same when she was in his bed, in his room

Ya, I noticed that too. They repeated the dialogue. I wonder whyConfused
they used that same recorded clip - Vivian probably got his holiday... so he wasn't avail for new dubbing LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveRitzie.Jane..

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

imagine u as pia - jungle u and abhay alone with wolves - he snarls.... what wud u do?

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

they used that same recorded clip - Vivian probably got his holiday... so he wasn't avail for new dubbing LOLLOLLOL

I hope he did!! But then, we get enough Abhay Raichand scene!Confused
I don't know. I think they just felt that the dialogue would be apt. And it was, I'm not denying that but then, they could've made him say it in the different way/form. Repeating that dialogue was so not happening!Thumbs Down

carisma2

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

imagine u as pia - jungle u and abhay alone with wolves - he snarls.... what wud u do?

I would faint and he would would carry me in his arms!! Hayye!! Main mar jawan!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

hheheh - so true. reminds me - at the camp - abhay said loudly don't look at me with those big bechari eyes. and th epoor think she looks down at the ground again. the thing is that he keeps telling her badi badi eyes. buh does she have badi eyes? i see them quite small and long. Shocked

She does have big eyes, I thinkConfused
That scene was SAD!Cry
But I love it when he says, "Mujhe iss tarah mat dekho, Pia" by the lakeEmbarrassed Embarrassed And even in the locker room!Big smile

Yeah they seem to be short of diaogues when it comes to Abhay and Pia. Even Pia seems to be repeating her dialogues - the most repeated ones "Abhay, Kaun ho tum?" "Mein aaj sach jaan kar rahungi"Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxinecarisma2.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index