Laugh-o-rama Abhay's dialogue

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Answer to another one of Pia's Questions.

"Piya yeh tum bhi jaanthi ho, they were drunk ... woh jhoom rahey they...agar tum bhi unko marti..tho woh faint ho jathey!"

Hillarious man

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Not only this one, all his answers were frickkin' awesome! And Pia's face was priceless! As I said, Abhay is a 'Katta Master' and Pia is his favourite 'Bali ka Bakra'🀣
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Abhay shakal se chahe sadu rahe but his sense of humour is great πŸ€£

P.S. Even sadu smile is enough for our drooling over him and then add those smart dialogues 😍.
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Not only this one, all his answers were frickkin' awesome! And Pia's face was priceless! As I said, Abhay is a 'Katta Master' and Pia is his favourite 'Bali ka Bakra'🀣

yah all the dialogues were good - buh this one had me in stitches.
don't you watch wildlife shows? hehehe.
Poor Pia. Such great excuses - could have asked - you jumped off a building with me without getting hurt, your blood dissapeared? wot excuses would he have made then - lets all take guessses.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Totally agree. Abhay shakal se chahe sadu rahe but his sense of humour is great πŸ€£

P.S. Even sadu smile is enough for our drooling over him and then add those smart dialogues 😍.

he does make ma laugh - he does it so unconventionally. great talent
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

yah all the dialogues were good - buh this one had me in stitches.
don't you watch wildlife shows? hehehe.
Poor Pia. Such great excuses - could have asked - you jumped off a building with me without getting hurt, your blood dissapeared? wot excuses would he have made then - lets all take guessses.

Pia's brains freeze around Abhay and he takes advantage of that fact. I can't believe that she bought the 'wild life' show thing!! Gosh!! I mean🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
carisma2 thumbnail

Pia's brains freeze around Abhay and he takes advantage of that fact. I can't believe that she bought the 'wild life' show thing!! Gosh!! I mean🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

That was more of a reciepe to get killed for an ordinary human. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Pia probabaly wouldn't have been attacked by the wolves - coz, she would've asked them "Why do u want to kill me, what have i done to you, who are you, how many are you? etc etc - they would've just fainted. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

That was more of a reciepe to get killed for an ordinary human. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Pia probabaly wouldn't have been attacked by the wolves - coz, she would've asked them "Why do u want to kill me, what have i done to you, who are you, how many are you? etc etc - they would've just fainted. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Then Abhay would've had to save the wolves from Pia and not the other way round! 
And Pia would've told the wolves "Tum logon kee yeh badi badi peelee aankhen mujhe bilkul impress nahi karti!"πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail

Whose brain wouldn't freeze when Abhay is around? πŸ˜ 

Pia at least is able to do some amount of rational thinking. Imagine the guts, closing doors behind Abhay Raichand. 
Ritzie thumbnail

@bold: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Then Abhay would've had to save the wolves from Pia and not the other way round! 
And Pia would've told the wolves "Tum logon kee yeh badi badi peelee aankhen mujhe bilkul impress nahi karti!"πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

You gals are hilarious. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£