India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi on Gr8 Cover! (Page 6)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
amy its so i dont know there are no words to describe my feeling but i badly want all artians to wake upLOL..............................i want to see them droolSilly...........................not making any senseROFL...........................i am not in my senses............................uff seeing them together after ages.....................its a weird feelingConfused...................its like winning something specialDay Dreaming
amy hugs to youHugHug...........................i know what you must be feeling....................since you are no doubt the biggest arti praani i knowHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

amy its so i dont know there are no words to describe my feeling but i badly want all artians to wake upLOL..............................i want to see them droolSilly...........................not making any senseROFL...........................i am not in my senses............................uff seeing them together after ages.....................its a weird feelingConfused...................its like winning something specialDay Dreaming
amy hugs to youHugHug...........................i know what you must be feeling....................since you are no doubt the biggest arti praani i knowHug

I know hun...me was going through shock, excitment and happiness and all...and now all of a sudden im excited and close to tears...khushi ke aansoon......LOLLOL

Mee tooo want all ArTians to dream about this and come to the forum JUST NOW.....No one will sleep......LOLLOLLOLLOL

Its okay...we both arent making sense so we both understand what the other is trying to say.....Goshhh Niduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......this feeling....goodnesss....i cant explain it either......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hugs to you too jaana......i dont think im the biggest ArTi praani...but thanks for that compliment...makes me feel ON THE TOP OF THE WORLDBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile I remember Meethi and Yams voting me as biggest ArTi fan in the mjht awardsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goartigoRaindrops.stuti123Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
amy see we do get things with lots of troublesLOL but when we do get its just the bestWink...................whether its colors radha krishna performanceDay Dreaming..................and then ita hostingSilly......................and now this sighParty.....................i hope we continue to get these surprisesEmbarrassedBig smile
Big smile

AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANKS ANUSHAHug

DONT THEY LOOK HAWWWTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed My heartbeats going fast...LOL

Mahi, are we the only two from NMG here????ConfusedConfused so sad na.......kal acche se drooling honewaali hai...damn il be at workOuchOuch

And there is MORE OF ARTI????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassed

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN THEY LOOK SOOOOO PERFECT??? MASHALLAHDay Dreaming

KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGEBig smileBig smileBig smile

lol...i am busy with my assignment.......but will surely try to come tomorrow to drool...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

amy see we do get things with lots of troublesLOL but when we do get its just the bestWink...................whether its colors radha krishna performanceDay Dreaming..................and then ita hostingSilly......................and now this sighParty.....................i hope we continue to get these surprisesEmbarrassedBig smile
Big smile

I know jaana...the patience is worth it, isnt it?? that is what i always keep saying...there is light at the end of every tunnel...so here is our LIGHTBig smileBig smile and isnt is COLORFUL??/ no less than a RAINBOW na???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

InshAllah we will continue getting these surprises...till we get the GREATEST and the BEST one Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Raindrops.Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANKS ANUSHAHug

DONT THEY LOOK HAWWWTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed My heartbeats going fast...LOL

Mahi, are we the only two from NMG here????ConfusedConfused so sad na.......kal acche se drooling honewaali hai...damn il be at workOuchOuch

And there is MORE OF ARTI????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Embarrassed

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN THEY LOOK SOOOOO PERFECT??? MASHALLAHDay Dreaming

KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGEBig smileBig smileBig smile

lol...i am busy with my assignment.......but will surely try to come tomorrow to drool...Day Dreaming

OhhOuchOuch your studies and my workAngryAngryAngry

-Illusion-Raindrops.Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Me going...need to try and sleep...though God knows these two have stolen my sleep away...

Gosh PASSIONATE AND PERFECT....ArTiiiiiiii...LOVE them to BITSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Illusion-Raindrops.Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
first gr8 magazine of the year 2011Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-AmyArTiMayUrstuti123Payal-15

Go to top