Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi on Gr8 Cover! (Page 5)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

@ Amna - oh they are defintely something, i don't think i have felt such vibes from any couple apart from them and trust me i have seen loads of couples indian/Pakitani, but AR there is just too much intensity btw them.LOL

And Yes ...They both are just damn adorable....

i know meethi......they are a world apart from every other.....they just perfect each other MashAllah....hayyeeeeee kisi ki nazar na lage......they are just.....MAGICAL...SPLENDID...MARVELLOUS....MING BLOWING....BREATH TAKING.....AWESOME....SMOKING HOT.....AWESOME....OUTSTANDING....PERFECT....THE BEST...AND EVERY OTHER COMPLIMENT IN THE WORLDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesstuti123Payal-15

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Illusion-AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

@Ritu - *Unique* ...Perfect word so apt for them. and Yes AR just have magic within them..it automatically pulls one towards it.

&Yes, they are very Passionate/ Intense!LOL

Exactly Sajjall.. Well i m not very good in expressing my POV ... BUT Arjun & Rati ke beech chemistry apne app create hoti hai................ they r awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .....yes I do agree .. they r very passionate & Intense ...Her cheej dedication se krte hain that is why LOLWink

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 January 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Originally posted by --Nida--

saare spammers kahan hai?ErmmConfusedLOL

Sab so rahe hain Nidu......i am sooo happy i stayed up tonight...OMG....DID YOU SEE THEM...JUST LOOK AT THEM...OMG I FEEL LIKE HUGGING EVERY ARTIAN TIGHTLY TODAYLOL

my heart is racing lols.LOL......................the way they are looking towards the cameraEmbarrassed...............their eyes so beautifulEmbarrassed............................mashallah they make a gorgeous couple......................i havnt felt like this for sometime and this goshBig smile

my heartbeats...not taking naam of slowing down also..me hyperventilating...OMG Niduuuuu....MashAllah....arent they soooo perfect and made for each other....yaar meri neend ka kya hoga....yeh dekhne ke baad mein so bhi paungi ya nahin???!!!!!! Niduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...do something......i dont know what but do something....uggghhhhh why dont all ArTians stay in the same town...i swear i would go and wake each one up and show them this pic...and see if they all dont forget their sleep....ArTi...wana kill us........hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......................................................mein marjawan ghur khake......ArTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Raindrops.stuti123Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Pardon my madness fellow ArTians...im openly declaring that i have totally lost my mind and heart at the moment...all i can see, think and feel is ArTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thousandmilesRaindrops.Payal-15

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

@ Amna - oh they are defintely something, i don't think i have felt such vibes from any couple apart from them and trust me i have seen loads of couples indian/Pakitani, but AR there is just too much intensity btw them.LOL

i know meethi......they are a world apart from every other.....they just perfect each other MashAllah....hayyeeeeee kisi ki nazar na lage......they are just.....MAGICAL...SPLENDID...MARVELLOUS....MING BLOWING....BREATH TAKING.....AWESOME....SMOKING HOT.....AWESOME....OUTSTANDING....PERFECT....THE BEST...AND EVERY OTHER COMPLIMENT IN THE WORLDEmbarrassed

Calm down sweets, count to 10 and take deep breaths / in and out slowly!LOL, hopefully that would calm you down and Yest they are all these things and much more.

Just a mirror of Perfection for each other.

Meetthhhiiii at this moment...NOTHING WILL CALM ME DOWN....I KNOW ITEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG i cant wait for the mag...abhi yeh haal hai toh magazine aane ke baad kya hoga????!!!!!!!!11

Freakkkkkkk.............just LOOK AT THEM..........IM SOOO GONNA GET THEM MARRIED TO EACH OTHER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Mirror of Perfection for each other, indeed....Man, i am sooooo DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

i know meethi......they are a world apart from every other.....they just perfect each other MashAllah....hayyeeeeee kisi ki nazar na lage......they are just.....MAGICAL...SPLENDID...MARVELLOUS....MING BLOWING....BREATH TAKING.....AWESOME....SMOKING HOT.....AWESOME....OUTSTANDING....PERFECT....THE BEST...AND EVERY OTHER COMPLIMENT IN THE WORLDEmbarrassed

Calm down sweets, count to 10 and take deep breaths / in and out slowly!LOL, hopefully that would calm you down and Yest they are all these things and much more.

Just a mirror of Perfection for each other.

Hhahah Sajjal.. Amy ko Samjhaooo... Bahut Hyper ho rahee hai..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  ..She is tooo excited .. Arti ke pyaar main pagal hai....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

Go to top