Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi on Gr8 Cover! (Page 3)

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

Originally posted by sumonetolub

WOW they look so HOT!!!!!......but the title???? .....thanks so much!.....is there more of them inside?.........naina

and i have to add that its the classiest cover ive seen! but the trashiest title (no pun intended) haha

@bold:yup there is more of them....Smile

wait have you seen them?......i mean im pretty sure therell be more because the cover couple always gets many pics in the issue.....naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-AmyArTiMayUrPayal-15

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

WOW they look so HOT!!!!!......but the title???? .....thanks so much!.....is there more of them inside?.........naina

Naina If i m not wrong .. than its about New Year Party , drink and date rape tablets Thumbs Down... Where girls go out , dancing n drinking ..and  guys use date rape tablet and mix them in their drinks n take advantage  ..something like that.. this is biggest social problem in Indias Metro cities ... may be they r talking about that social issue.. ( this is my GUESSSS, do not laugh if it turns out to be wrong )

no that actually makes sense....but i hope just serious baatein na ho....and ya date rape is a problem everywhere....a lot of times its about common sense....my mom always told me to keep whatever i drink in my hand and if it was outta my sight, get a new drink.....some girls almost ask for it and its really sad....i basically follow the rule that dont drink when ur in a public place where people can take advantage.....only do it when youre around people you trust will take care of you......naina

Yes it happens in UK a lot when ggirls go out partying .. girls shud be careful when they drink outside...or public places

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-stuti123Payal-15

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Originally posted by naina4MAYUR

and i have to add that its the classiest cover ive seen! but the trashiest title (no pun intended) haha

@bold:yup there is more of them....Smile

Naina  ...More ,, u mean more pics  .. r u sure???????????????WinkTongue

yup.....Smile
i asked GR8 that is there more of ARTI inside.....and they replied that....."YES....OF COURSE"........Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnushaAmyArTiMayUrRitu.V--Annu4MayUr--stuti123Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANKS ANUSHAHug

DONT THEY LOOK HAWWWTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed My heartbeats going fast...LOL

Mahi, are we the only two from NMG here????ConfusedConfused so sad na.......kal acche se drooling honewaali hai...damn il be at workOuchOuch

And there is MORE OF ARTI????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN THEY LOOK SOOOOO PERFECT??? MASHALLAHDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGEBig smileBig smileBig smile

AnushathousandmilesVasuKaShlicious-Illusion-stuti123Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i soooo cant get over them......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG when will the magazine come out?? damn we dont get it here in Kenya...ugghhhh im shifting to IndiaLOLLOLLOL

ArTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................*goes into ArTilandEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed*

OMGGGGGGOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-Illusion-stuti123Payal-15

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Neith007AnushaAmyArTiMayUr-Illusion-stuti123Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

OMG OMG OMGSillyDay DreamingBlushingParty
ARTI THEY LOOK SO HAWWTDay Dreaming..................ON THE COVER FINALLY..............SOMETHINGS WE GET LATE BUT BETTER THAN OTHERSBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha-Illusion-AmyArTiMayUrstuti123Payal-15

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

ArTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassed

Her arm around his neck and his arm around her waist....SIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 05 January 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-stuti123--Annu4MayUr--Payal-15

Go to top