Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

WOW they look so HOT!!!!!......but the title???? .....thanks so much!.....is there more of them inside?.........naina

Naina If i m not wrong .. than its about New Year Party , drink and date rape tablets πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... Where girls go out , dancing n drinking ..and  guys use date rape tablet and mix them in their drinks n take advantage  ..something like that.. this is biggest social problem in Indias Metro cities ... may be they r talking about that social issue.. ( this is my GUESSSS, do not laugh if it turns out to be wrong )
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Anusha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ ritu.mjhtrv
no problem =)..n yup they look awesome
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
@sumonetolub
dont know dear....got this pic from gr8 fb page only.....
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WOW they look so HOT!!!!!......but the title???? .....thanks so much!.....is there more of them inside?.........naina

and i have to add that its the classiest cover ive seen! but the trashiest title (no pun intended) haha

@bold:yup there is more of them....😊
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Naina If i m not wrong .. than its about New Year Party , drink and date rape tablets πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... Where girls go out , dancing n drinking ..and  guys use date rape tablet and mix them in their drinks n take advantage  ..something like that.. this is biggest social problem in Indias Metro cities ... may be they r talking about that social issue.. ( this is my GUESSSS, do not laugh if it turns out to be wrong )

no that actually makes sense....but i hope just serious baatein na ho....and ya date rape is a problem everywhere....a lot of times its about common sense....my mom always told me to keep whatever i drink in my hand and if it was outta my sight, get a new drink.....some girls almost ask for it and its really sad....i basically follow the rule that dont drink when ur in a public place where people can take advantage.....only do it when youre around people you trust will take care of you......naina
Ritu.V thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

Naina  ...More ,, u mean more pics  .. r u sure???????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

wait have you seen them?......i mean im pretty sure therell be more because the cover couple always gets many pics in the issue.....naina
Ritu.V thumbnail

no that actually makes sense....but i hope just serious baatein na ho....and ya date rape is a problem everywhere....a lot of times its about common sense....my mom always told me to keep whatever i drink in my hand and if it was outta my sight, get a new drink.....some girls almost ask for it and its really sad....i basically follow the rule that dont drink when ur in a public place where people can take advantage.....only do it when youre around people you trust will take care of you......naina

Yes it happens in UK a lot when ggirls go out partying .. girls shud be careful when they drink outside...or public places
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Naina  ...More ,, u mean more pics  .. r u sure???????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yup.....😊
i asked GR8 that is there more of ARTI inside.....and they replied that....."YES....OF COURSE"........😊

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANKS ANUSHAπŸ€—

DONT THEY LOOK HAWWWTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳 My heartbeats going fast...πŸ˜†

Mahi, are we the only two from NMG here????πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so sad na.......kal acche se drooling honewaali hai...damn il be at work

And there is MORE OF ARTI????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😳😳😳😳

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN THEY LOOK SOOOOO PERFECT??? MASHALLAH😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGEπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i soooo cant get over them......😳😳😳

OMG when will the magazine come out?? damn we dont get it here in Kenya...ugghhhh im shifting to IndiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ArTiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................*goes into ArTiland😳😳😳😳*

OMGGGGGGOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH😳😳😳😳