Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Not only Maan...our dilemma too...brain or heart!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ROFL.ROFL..thats the smart audience reaction to today's episode.

Ouchon a more serious note though...nothing new here....the fact that just like most of the serials...Geet too needs a medical advisor and a legal consultant....is blatantly obvious now!!

And plenty has already been said today about the huge ....cant even call it a blunder or a blooperAngry..joke unleashed on us poor souls...so dont want to comment on that aspect.....Big smile..

It seems its not only our Maan who needs to make a choice...its us too..the viewers and the fans of this show....the choice between our brains and our hearts....either we use our brains to watch it and in the process remain totally detached or we put our heads in the freezer and just use our hearts to view this show..Big smile..love it unconditionally...ready to forgive n forget...!!

If we go with brains....then most probs we cant watch any show on TVLOL....and if we decide to view with only our hearts and emotions in mind...then ....then....there is nothing much to write about after that.......Confused.

The cvs have put us in a dilemma now....pick between logic and love...if u love the show..let go of logic..and if u want to use your brain cells...let go of the show!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLovedesikudi2009SilentDreameranshimanshizaqxswsubiamanabina03drdee142ShadowImbuepippaaanyakunatninandAmoureuxswan20Sofna

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL... what choices are you talking bout.. neva was a choice question was itLOL...

remember the golden days wen sasha used to make geet blindfolded for some crazy reason with the whole office hooting and Adi and Pinky actually trying to help her out!ROFL

or her delivering some inane middle class ideas and actually bagging a project for a "construction firm" by impressing the clientShocked.... that was some serious business right thereLOL

the two actors are superbe and the CVs deal with the emotions brilliantly.. other than that... yep agreeROFL ..lets   ~~***BRAIN FREEZE**~~

oyee.. how can we forget the genius stroke-- Geet CEO of Asian PaintsStern Smile

Edited by ninand - 05 January 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreameranshimanshisubiamanShadowImbuedrdee142swan20evelineSofnaAmoureux

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

ROFL... what choices are you talking bout.. neva was a choice question was itLOL...

remember the golden days wen sasha used to make geet blindfolded for some crazy reason with the whole office hooting and Adi and Pinky actually trying to help her out!ROFL

or her delivering some inane middle class ideas and actually bagging a project for a "construction firm" by impressing the clientShocked.... that was some serious business right thereLOL

the two actors are superbe and the CVs deal with the emotions brilliantly.. other than that... yep agreeROFL ..lets   ~~***BRAIN FREEZE**~~

oyee.. how can we forget the genius stroke-- Geet CEO of Asian PaintsStern Smile
LOL..i know ninu...so whats this huge hue n cry today?....it is illogical...it does not make sense...but then when did it make sense?....so we are following this show coz of our hearts, coz we love it, coz we adore it.....and what has our love gotta do with logic??? Why talk about it today when logic has never been the mainstay of our addiction..LOL!!
It is clearly a choice we have already made....as one learned member of this forum once told me....put your brain in the freezer while watching showsLOL...my point...we are here because of our hearts and not because of our minds...so why use them now??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EternalLoveanshimanshininand

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
LOL
although i m pretty sure ppl still use their brains cuz today wasnt just a lil blooper but a BIG BLUNDER
no sense at all
cvs need to rectify tom or i m sure more ppl will drive away
geet might get to number 3 if they dun start using their brains itz already down to 0.5...i am soo scared
CVS Kuch karo
AA ko HATAO!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

LOL
although i m pretty sure ppl still use their brains cuz today wasnt just a lil blooper but a BIG BLUNDER
no sense at all
cvs need to rectify tom or i m sure more ppl will drive away
geet might get to number 3 if they dun start using their brains itz already down to 0.5...i am soo scared
CVS Kuch karo
AA ko HATAO!!
Good days and bad days..( this might classify as worst daysLOL!!)...hopefully they are able to make this show so gripping that viewers are ready to overlook such blunders...(honestly u truly have to be blind to overlook something this size..but then our love for this show is blindWink!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I think its hard to let go logic here coz this is about a fetus and the mother carrying it
love will always fall in place but without logic love seems void too especially in this world we live in today!!

Well fiction hai lekin logic bhi chahiye !!Smile
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I think its hard to let go logic here coz this is about a fetus and the mother carrying it
love will always fall in place but without logic love seems void too especially in this world we live in today!!

fiction with logic!!?? More like makkhan with malai..LOL!! Yup that would be purrfect...but when can beggars be choosers....Geet is a decent enuff show with fantastic actors and a different story line.....the rest....well we have been and will have to compromiseOuch
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

oh yes agree.. it was a glaring blunder they made today, no doubt... but thats just it.. it takes so little, actually barely a few hours to actually research about the type of accident(medical) you have chosen and then to execute it believably in the screenplay... 
hey.. look at this forum, it tuk less than 5mnts for people t come up with wht was soo wrong with the theory and then the symptoms and 'wt could have been done' theories...

but thats the problem, the CVs have neva made an effort to be even reasonably realistic in simple scenarios before, make even the smallest effort...  

god knows why they dont! dont google, come take a look at the ff forums and you'll get such brilliant ideas.. but no... nah....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshipippakomlikaevelineshanti05

Go to top