Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Elephunk

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue
My only question to you is....if one has a better opportunity in life, they should not try it out? If your answer is yes they should not, than a small suggestion to you...please always jump on better opportunities in life without burning any bridges. I am sure Terence and Remo have left the show in wonderful terms. I am wishing Geeta all the best and if she gets a better opporunity, she should try it out (without burning any bridges) Smile

Tongue I am just enamored with Geeta Ma's sense of loyalty....Smile

I am also glad that geeta stayed loyal to DID. But the other reason she may still be with DID is because she didn't get any great offer like remo and terrance. Also, remo was going to be part of DID 3 but zee creatives postponed that and decided to release did doubles at earlier date. Remo had already committed to JDJ he couldn't just back out. Anyways, I do agree with you that the new mentors seem really talented, and it will be great to see their creativity in the dances the season. Hopefully, Geeta will be able to choreograph remember-able performance with the help of our favorite dharmesh sir.

Big smile great offers? In case you didn't know, DID Doubles beat Remo's show in ratings the first week it was on air........oh and in case you didn't know I see more of Geeta Ma's contestants in the public eye then I do Terrence's students...........Binny, Siddhesh, D sir etc......whom do I see from Terreence's team in the public eye? Shakti, haven't seen her in ages, Amar same thing, Punit same thing and the list goes on........and we all know how well Jai did in DID lil masters when he went head to head against D sir in choreography.........Tongue
Binny chose the path of serials...we all know that when u commit to TV serials, you are working basically every single day. Sumedha from saregamapa is offered to act in serials, but she said her dedication to music will be compromised if she joins serials. She will not be able to do what she is most passionate about. 

Shakti is bound to a very strong contract - I need to remind you, she was the WINNER of last seasons. She travels all around the world to showcase her talent via Zee Saregamapa. 

Please note that I am huge fan of Binny, was rated Binny's number fan last year on India Forums .and I am die hard fan of Siddhesh...the most favourite male dancer for me.

Tongue and your point is? Shakti was the winner of DID 2, just like Salman was the winner of DID 1......But you see it's been almost a year since DID 2 and a few years since DID 1.........The public at large, myself included are dying to see the winners take it to the next level by proving their mettle in the industry.......We want a Shreya Ghoshal kind of a story happening to one of the "winners" from DID.......and sadly so far none of the winners have even come close to that........Tongue
And Shreya Ghoshal did not become a star over night. She was totally forgotten, until Sanjay Leela Bansil brought her back after years!!

Sweetheart, I thought you should know that DID winners sign 2 year contract, anyway - if you don't, now you do!

Just because Salman is not in the lime light (ps. note I never liked Salman and still don't) - does not mean he will not shine some day like Shreya did. Not everyone's fate is same, e.g Kunal Ganjawala, who was in Saregamapa but was totally forgotten until he was given a break in bollywood movie.

This just proves my theory that you do come up with baseless arguments!

Tongue who's coming up with arguments? I am stating my point of view.......Big smile people are free to ignore my posts just like I am free to post my point of view........Tongue I won't be heartbroken if you don't agree with my POV.......Facts are not continget on opinions.....Tongue

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

What is Dharmesh acheivement? Assisting an assistant choreographer.Wink
And about Siddesh, after getting training from Geeta, he has to go to show "Zara nach ke dikha" which has contestants from non-dancing background and still could not win.

Tongue oh yes D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, running a successful dance institute, being the winning mentor in DID lil masters, appearing in various tv shows etc. is not achievment enough because we all know how well the other contestants and winners from previous seasons have done since DID 1 and DID 2. Tongue
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue
My only question to you is....if one has a better opportunity in life, they should not try it out? If your answer is yes they should not, than a small suggestion to you...please always jump on better opportunities in life without burning any bridges. I am sure Terence and Remo have left the show in wonderful terms. I am wishing Geeta all the best and if she gets a better opporunity, she should try it out (without burning any bridges) Smile

I am also glad that geeta stayed loyal to DID. But the other reason she may still be with DID is because she didn't get any great offer like remo and terrance. Also, remo was going to be part of DID 3 but zee creatives postponed that and decided to release did doubles at earlier date. Remo had already committed to JDJ he couldn't just back out. Anyways, I do agree with you that the new mentors seem really talented, and it will be great to see their creativity in the dances the season. Hopefully, Geeta will be able to choreograph remember-able performance with the help of our favorite dharmesh sir.

Big smile great offers? In case you didn't know, DID Doubles beat Remo's show in ratings the first week it was on air........oh and in case you didn't know I see more of Geeta Ma's contestants in the public eye then I do Terrence's students...........Binny, Siddhesh, D sir etc......whom do I see from Terreence's team in the public eye? Shakti, haven't seen her in ages, Amar same thing, Punit same thing and the list goes on........and we all know how well Jai did in DID lil masters when he went head to head against D sir in choreography.........Tongue
Binny chose the path of serials...we all know that when u commit to TV serials, you are working basically every single day. Sumedha from saregamapa is offered to act in serials, but she said her dedication to music will be compromised if she joins serials. She will not be able to do what she is most passionate about. 

Shakti is bound to a very strong contract - I need to remind you, she was the WINNER of last seasons. She travels all around the world to showcase her talent via Zee Saregamapa. 

Please note that I am huge fan of Binny, was rated Binny's number fan last year on India Forums .and I am die hard fan of Siddhesh...the most favourite male dancer for me.

Tongue and your point is? Shakti was the winner of DID 2, just like Salman was the winner of DID 1......But you see it's been almost a year since DID 2 and a few years since DID 1.........The public at large, myself included are dying to see the winners take it to the next level by proving their mettle in the industry.......We want a Shreya Ghoshal kind of a story happening to one of the "winners" from DID.......and sadly so far none of the winners have even come close to that........Tongue
And Shreya Ghoshal did not become a star over night. She was totally forgotten, until Sanjay Leela Bansil brought her back after years!!

Sweetheart, I thought you should know that DID winners sign 2 year contract, anyway - if you don't, now you do!

Just because Salman is not in the lime light (ps. note I never liked Salman and still don't) - does not mean he will not shine some day like Shreya did. Not everyone's fate is same, e.g Kunal Ganjawala, who was in Saregamapa but was totally forgotten until he was given a break in bollywood movie.

Tongue who's coming up with arguments? I am stating my point of view.......Big smile people are free to ignore my posts just like I am free to post my point of view........Tongue I won't be heartbroken if you don't agree with my POV.......Facts are not continget on opinions.....Tongue
Oh so those who are starting topic against Geeta - and there I have asked them to post facts.

If you think you a free to write just anything and everything because it's your point of view - than you are actually justifying why others should be bashing your favourites, which unfortunately happens to be my favourites too. See I tell you, fans can make their favourites look really bad

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Oh so those who are starting topic against Geeta - and there I have asked them to post facts.

If you think you a free to write just anything and everything because it's your point of view - than you are actually justifying why others should be bashing your favourites, which unfortunately happens to be my favourites too. See I tell you, fans can make their favourites look really bad

Tongue ummmm yess this is a forum and I am perfectly within my rights to post my views, if you think I am bashing anyone or not following the rules of the forum, feel free to report my posts rather then resorting to lecturing.......because believe me lectures are falling on deaf ears here.......Tongue and I am pretty sure it's against forum rules to lecture others on what to type and what not to type.......Big smile
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Tongue ummmm yess this is a forum and I am perfectly within my rights to post my views, if you think I am bashing anyone or not following the rules of the forum, feel free to report my posts rather then resorting to lecturing.......because believe me lectures are falling on deaf ears here.......Tongue and I am pretty sure it's against forum rules to lecture others on what to type and what not to type.......Big smile

Look who is talking!! - Are you not the one who lectured Terence fans in Terence topic!! 

It's funny how all of the sudden you see my comments lecturing - and see yours as "your point of view!!" 

Opposing to one's bashful comments - you say is against the rules of forum (which you see it as lecturing) , but you going about  bashing Terence ki toli and Remo ke Rangeele in your opinion is what the forum supports right?!!Wink

Funny thing is, even if we are supporting the same contestants - you will see me as though I am against  your favourites ONLY because I oppose to your bashing posts!!  Ankit - pls read my post again, it may make sense to you, if it doesn't  than what can I say kiddo.

Edited by Awww - 10 January 2011 at 4:58pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Look who is talking!! - Are you not the one who lectured Terence fans in Terence topic!! 

It's funny how all of the sudden you see my comments lecturing - and see yours as "your point of view!!" 

Opposing to one's bashful comments - you say is against the rules of forum (which you see it as lecturing) , but you going about  bashing Terence ki toli and Remo ke Rangeele in your opinion is what the forum supports right?!!Wink

Funny thing is, even if we are supporting the same contestants - you will see me as though I am against  your favourites ONLY because I oppose to your bashing posts!!  Ankit - pls read my post again, it may make sense to you, if it doesn't  than what can I say kiddo.

Tongue ummmm the moderators will take appropriate actions if they deem my posts to be bashing......use the report button to alert them to any and all posts that you deem to be bashing.........Tongue not going ga ga over TL doesn't constitute bashing.....I am under no obligation to sing praises for TL and his toli.....Tongue
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
WOW Ankit.. you ARE back with a bannngg! LOL Welcome!!

I agree with you, I looove Geeta during the auditions! Tongue LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index