Love the new mentors..... (Page 6)

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by SunBright

Well, Ankit ji  - I differ with your views yet again Wink

The mentors didn't have me glued to my seat - there's some talent among contestants - Marzi seems ok to me , the other judge came across as superficial and over the top and well GK is GK ....

Since you seem to know so much about public/andar-baahar ki baath , so what happened? Is GK the only senior mentor who's willing to work for Z - emotional atyachaar and all that !! baaki sab ne taata bye bye bol diya ?? Phir hum viewers ka kya TL ko hum kahaan dekhe Angry, RD phir bhi JDJ mein dikhte hain.Embarrassed

Tongue The facts speak for themselves, DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings........as for Geeta remaining with Zee, it just shows how smart she is........would you rather be in the number 1 rated dance show or some other one? DID doubles beat all other dance shows on air in ratings......so tell me who made the right choice and who didn't? Tongue as for Terrence, he'll be in some dance show on some channel soon enough, we'll see how the ratings shake out for that show then.....Tongue
Okay now I understand, so  what you are saying is that "Geeta likes to remain in her Comfort Zone and not try new things". 

If Geeta is so talented (Which she is) - she can bring rating of any show high, since she has fighter fans. Just too bad that the fans were short in voting her for last two seasons. Please use your energy in voting double for her this time -she's got talent, she needs votes and not baseless arguments.

Edited by Awww - 08 January 2011 at 1:31pm

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Edited by Awww - 08 January 2011 at 12:52pm
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I must also add - I have created tons of Siggies for Geeta ki gang during DID season 1 and 2 and  also created siggies for Terence ki toli for DID 1 and 2.

I am not against Geeta at all - but sometimes I feel the fans make her look really bad by putting nonsense justification of why she is still on DID. 

Please don't make your favourites look bad, because of how the fans support them and react to others on forum.

I know my comments will be bolded, underlined, highlighted, bolded etc. Again I am quite aware that I am dealing with "Fanatics" - so I am expecting the worst reaction!!

Edited by Awww - 08 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfWreckLass|Persephone|tulipbaby53

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Nice Raja siggy Zahida

Thanks alot, I am flattered :)
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by PimpJuice

I like Marzi Big smile

I like him too, Pimp! Big smile

me three!!! I think Rajiv is a bit over the top sometimes... like he's giving every third person a standing ovation!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by PimpJuice

I like Marzi Big smile

I like him too, Pimp! Big smile

me three!!! I think Rajiv is a bit over the top sometimes... like he's giving every third person a standing ovation!

LOL I haven't formed an opinion on him yet. LOL
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

I must also add - I have created tons of Siggies for Geeta ki gang during DID season 1 and 2 and  also created siggies for Terence ki toli for DID 1 and 2.

I am not against Geeta at all - but sometimes I feel the fans make her look really bad by putting nonsense justification of why she is still on DID. 

Please don't make your favourites look bad, because of how the fans support them and react to others on forum.

I know my comments will be bolded, underlined, highlighted, bolded etc. Again I am quite aware that I am dealing with "Fanatics" - so I am expecting the worst reaction!!

Big smile first thank you for belittleling Geeta Ma's fans by calling us fanatics.........pray tell if Terrence fans are so civil, why are they making fun of Geeta Ma's weight as has been done on the forum this season already by some  Terrence fans? If Terrence fans are so civil then why are they insulting Marzi by directly saying that he is copying Terrence? Tongue So Terrence is so great that any future judge of the show would copy him? talk about fanatcisim.......just because Marzi is a guy and a dancer/choreographer and happens to be a judge on DID, he is copying Terrence.....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Awww

Big smile first thank you for belittleling Geeta Ma's fans by calling us fanatics.........pray tell if Terrence fans are so civil, why are they making fun of Geeta Ma's weight as has been done on the forum this season already by some  Terrence fans? If Terrence fans are so civil then why are they insulting Marzi by directly saying that he is copying Terrence? Tongue So Terrence is so great that any future judge of the show would copy him? talk about fanatcisim.......just because Marzi is a guy and a dancer/choreographer and happens to be a judge on DID, he is copying Terrence.....Big smile
I think my comments have been more civil than yours. You have not left any opportunity to bash Terence, Remo, Shakti, Jai etc in every other topic you post.

You even go about making baseless arguments of why Geeta is on the show.

I am a fan of Geeta and Terence, but I don't follow and support them blindly. When Terence's or Geeta's dancers fail to impress me, I have no problem pointing it out.

I don't go about bashing every single soul on Terence and Remo's team just to prove i am Geeta's number 1 - that's the difference between a fan and a fantatic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index