Love the new mentors..... (Page 2)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Nishita123

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue
My first visit in this forum after DID LM and second thread I visited - and boy o boy !! Geeta Ma + DSir's biggest ever fan has started posting "those" topics !! LOL
Ankit how come you changed your smiley from Confused to Tongue this season ??
lolz.......LOLLOL

Big smile Arey in a Terrence-free show, how can I possibly adorn this pretty face of mine with something like this Confused??...............Big smile Nope this season, it will be Tongue this smiley all the time..........Tongue
Ohhhh now I get it !! Terence was a big threat to Geeta Ma last season and on top of that He was the winner mentor !!! Big smile

No wonder for no more Confused smiley now !!! No more worries or confusion anymore.......Good for you !! Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfect

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 

I say welcome back and you give me a lecture on 'bias-less judging'? No doubt you're back with a big bang!LOL
LOL LOL LOL
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue
My only question to you is....if one has a better opportunity in life, they should not try it out? If your answer is yes they should not, than a small suggestion to you...please always jump on better opportunities in life without burning any bridges. I am sure Terence and Remo have left the show in wonderful terms. I am wishing Geeta all the best and if she gets a better opporunity, she should try it out (without burning any bridges) Smile

Edited by Awww - 05 January 2011 at 8:42pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Ankit....

All i have to say is ur back with a bang LOL Thumbs Up
He is always Bang on TargetLOL

I like this avi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

My only question to you is....if one has a better opportunity in life, they should not try it out? If your answer is yes, than a small suggestion to you...please always jump on better opportunities in life without burning any bridges. I am sure Terence and Remo have left the show with wonderful terms. I am wishing Geeta all the best and if she gets a better opporunity, she should try it out (without burning any bridges) Smile
Yes these days it is pretty common for the mentors to move around.
Terence has the largest fan base I believe for Dance Mentors

Purrrfect

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I like this avi

Thank you! I know Sallu rocks LOL Ra.One poster also looks quite impressive...im just scared for SRK...if this film bombs or just does average, his self-confidence will be shattered as he has put in so much time, effort and money into this project.

Angel-likeDevil

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I like this avi

Thank you! I know Sallu rocks LOL Ra.One poster also looks quite impressive...im just scared for SRK...if this film bombs or just does average, his self-confidence will be shattered as he has put in so much time, effort and money into this project.
frankly i do not know why SRK is doing this movieLOL RA One
He is good in humour and romance.
Or in Chak De INdia.

Noor_Ul_Ain

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

frankly i do not know why SRK is doing this movieLOL RA One
He is good in humour and romance.
Or in Chak De INdia.

Of couse...people question why he ONLY does romantic movies and when he doesn't people question why did he step out LOL Poor SRK lol...but I think Ra.one if gonna be amazing...specially the special effects...and also Vishal-Shekhar's music with that song sung by akon Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index