Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by raju786

OMG Mihir, am i the Raju on your siggy for the DDTians, that is super cool..or is some other Raju? LOL

Nope its u buddy Thumbs Up Pooja made it....Oh and ur welcome, I reminded her to put ur name LOL

Really thanks manHugLOL, I knew that you were the one who probably told her to add my name, since i didnt know her..thanksLOL..

Not a prob buddy, how could i've forgotten u LOL

@Angel....haha u mean Neil Patrick Harris...did u know he is gay in real life? Wink

Yup, I know Tongue My mind BLEW when I came to know that he was gay and had a kid with his BOYFRIEND Shocked And he sleeps with soo many women in the sitcom ROFL

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by gr8love

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 

A 'TERENCE FREE DID' is a dull and Pizzazz free show. Good to watch but nothing exciting abt it!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Tongue If it's so dull why is it pulling in high ratings? See Sa Re Ga Ma this season was a dull show and it showed in the low ratings.......Some people may not like the show just like some people didn't like DID 1 and DID 2 but the ratings clearly show that the audience at large seems to like it.......Tongue

Hellooo...do you NOT read the posts clearly?? I never said ppl DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW....I just said it is dull and not excciting enough. And becoz ppl like me n obviously you and thousands of others watch it, the ratings are gonna b gud........some ppl are just loyal to certain shows  or are just interested in the content of the show so they watch it even if they rant and rave and criticize it a lot. But that does not necessariiy mean the show is EXCITING or has PIZZAZZ!

And dude u need to take a chill pill....not every post or comment you make needs to be bordering on aggression! SmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index