India-Forums

Love the new mentors..... (Page 12)

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Ankit, I can not quote you, as I believe it's reached it's maximum capacity to allow quoting.

After all that discussion, you still didn't get it, did you?- I for one never want you to sing praises for Terence and Remo, but rather don't drag them into every conversation to put them down so Geeta would look good.

Terence, Geeta and Remo are only human beings at the end of the day- but looks like some are taking their favourites to the heights of GOD.

It's enjoyable to have discussion when one puts their thoughts in constructive way. Again, I don't o expect you to understand what I am saying. Tongue

Edited by Awww - 10 January 2011 at 7:25pm

Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Ankit, I can not quote you, as I believe it's reached it's maximum capacity to allow quoting.

After all that discussion, you still didn't get it, did you?- I for one never want you to sing praises for Terence and Remo, but rather don't drag them into every conversation to put them down so Geeta would look good.

Terence, Geeta and Remo are only human beings at the end of the day- but looks like some are taking their favourites to the heights of GOD.

It's enjoyable to have discussion when one puts their thoughts in constructive way. Again, I don't o expect you to understand what I am saying. Tongue

Even this post will reach maximum capacity but still certain members won't understand your views, they will keep on doing what they do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by raju786

OMG Mihir, am i the Raju on your siggy for the DDTians, that is super cool..or is some other Raju? LOL

Nope its u buddy Thumbs Up Pooja made it....Oh and ur welcome, I reminded her to put ur name LOL

Really thanks manHugLOL, I knew that you were the one who probably told her to add my name, since i didnt know her..thanksLOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 

A 'TERENCE FREE DID' is a dull and Pizzazz free show. Good to watch but nothing exciting abt it!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Pulwasha

March main to mere bhi exams hone wale honge...Ouch.. lekin lest enjoy doubles till then..

Yes Chinu i do follow it.. Rajiv haina usmein...LOL
Ufff, I'm verrryy upset with these exams, I have to watch Roadies, Splitsvilla, JDJ, DID Doubles, Pavitra Rishta, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family.. time hi nahi hain Broken Heart 

I have exams starting this 17th actually :(

Oooohh, RAJIV, I forgot this guy's name LOL .. he's GREAT Embarrassed Star

when is roadiess startingg??? awwwwnnnn....LOL

Best of luck sweetie...

I knoww Rajiv rocks...Embarrassed

Roadies is starting this 22nd! :D

Thanks, Pallo.. Hug ..
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Oye u watch HIMYM & Modern Family chinnu? Love these shows ROFL
I dooo! Tongue I know, I love Barney Stinson!! :D
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

OMG Mihir, am i the Raju on your siggy for the DDTians, that is super cool..or is some other Raju? LOL

Nope its u buddy Thumbs Up Pooja made it....Oh and ur welcome, I reminded her to put ur name LOL

Really thanks manHugLOL, I knew that you were the one who probably told her to add my name, since i didnt know her..thanksLOL..

Not a prob buddy, how could i've forgotten u LOL

@Angel....haha u mean Neil Patrick Harris...did u know he is gay in real life? Wink
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8love

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 

A 'TERENCE FREE DID' is a dull and Pizzazz free show. Good to watch but nothing exciting abt it!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Tongue If it's so dull why is it pulling in high ratings? See Sa Re Ga Ma this season was a dull show and it showed in the low ratings.......Some people may not like the show just like some people didn't like DID 1 and DID 2 but the ratings clearly show that the audience at large seems to like it.......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index