Love the new mentors..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PimpJuice

I like Marzi πŸ˜ƒ

I like him too, Pimp! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Elephunk

I am also glad that geeta stayed loyal to DID. But the other reason she may still be with DID is because she didn't get any great offer like remo and terrance. Also, remo was going to be part of DID 3 but zee creatives postponed that and decided to release did doubles at earlier date. Remo had already committed to JDJ he couldn't just back out. Anyways, I do agree with you that the new mentors seem really talented, and it will be great to see their creativity in the dances the season. Hopefully, Geeta will be able to choreograph remember-able performance with the help of our favorite dharmesh sir.

πŸ˜ƒ great offers? In case you didn't know, DID Doubles beat Remo's show in ratings the first week it was on air........oh and in case you didn't know I see more of Geeta Ma's contestants in the public eye then I do Terrence's students...........Binny, Siddhesh, D sir etc......whom do I see from Terreence's team in the public eye? Shakti, haven't seen her in ages, Amar same thing, Punit same thing and the list goes on........and we all know how well Jai did in DID lil masters when he went head to head against D sir in choreography.........πŸ˜›
Originally posted by SunBright

Well, Ankit ji  - I differ with your views yet again πŸ˜‰

The mentors didn't have me glued to my seat - there's some talent among contestants - Marzi seems ok to me , the other judge came across as superficial and over the top and well GK is GK ....

Since you seem to know so much about public/andar-baahar ki baath , so what happened? Is GK the only senior mentor who's willing to work for Z - emotional atyachaar and all that !! baaki sab ne taata bye bye bol diya ?? Phir hum viewers ka kya TL ko hum kahaan dekhe 😑, RD phir bhi JDJ mein dikhte hain.😳

πŸ˜› The facts speak for themselves, DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings........as for Geeta remaining with Zee, it just shows how smart she is........would you rather be in the number 1 rated dance show or some other one? DID doubles beat all other dance shows on air in ratings......so tell me who made the right choice and who didn't? πŸ˜› as for Terrence, he'll be in some dance show on some channel soon enough, we'll see how the ratings shake out for that show then.....πŸ˜›

Jay was terrance student and he has been as successful as dharmesh if not more. I have seen shakti at numerous events and zee tv drama doing her performances, punit was choreographer on jdj(even though he is elimitined now), I think amar may also be assisting one of mentor like dharmesh is because I seen lots of news of him promoting did doubles. Anyways my point is that all the mentor students are doing will for themselves. You always mention that dharmesh got to choreograph in farah movie, but did you even see the song he choreographed? There was absolutely nothing great about it, only few steps of dance in the whole song. 

πŸ˜› How has Jai been equaly successful or more successful then D sir? D sir choregraphed for Farah Khan in Tees Maar Khan, can you name an A list director that gave Jai a choregraphing gig on a movie? D Sir was the winning mentor in DID lil masters, did Jai win that as well? I must have missed that part......D sir came in second in DID 2, where did Jai wind up finishing in DID 1? D sir has a successful dance school as well............so can you tell me how exactly is Jai more successful or as successful as D sir? πŸ˜›  and as for D sir's choreography in Tees Maar Khan, I am sorry it wasn't up to your liking but that was more then any other previous contestant from DID has ever done.........πŸ˜ƒ still waiting for Shakti, Amar, Jai etc to take the industry by storm like they were touted by some people to do.......πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ great offers? In case you didn't know, DID Doubles beat Remo's show in ratings the first week it was on air........oh and in case you didn't know I see more of Geeta Ma's contestants in the public eye then I do Terrence's students...........Binny, Siddhesh, D sir etc......whom do I see from Terreence's team in the public eye? Shakti, haven't seen her in ages, Amar same thing, Punit same thing and the list goes on........and we all know how well Jai did in DID lil masters when he went head to head against D sir in choreography.........πŸ˜›

DID has become so big is due to the contribution of remo, terrance, geeta and the past contestants. With the entrance of remo, and maduri dixit JDJ has received its highest opening trps. I still watch DID knowing the remo and terrance is not going to be there because of the high standards they have set. I see terrance students as much as I see geeta students on tv, events and etc. Binny has a tv show so does vandana, siddesh has appeared in shows but muyuresh, adn vurshalie (did lil masters, Maaka, JDJ, awards), and Jai has done enormous amount he was in lil mastes, JDJ, he has his own school, choreographed A list actor Salman Khan⭐️ Just because Jai lost to dharmesh doesn't mean he is anything less. Remember that your dharmesh sir lost to ShaktiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜› The facts speak for themselves, DID doubles beat Remo's show in ratings........as for Geeta remaining with Zee, it just shows how smart she is........would you rather be in the number 1 rated dance show or some other one? DID doubles beat all other dance shows on air in ratings......so tell me who made the right choice and who didn't? πŸ˜› as for Terrence, he'll be in some dance show on some channel soon enough, we'll see how the ratings shake out for that show then.....πŸ˜›

Your right facts do speak for themselves geeta was not offered any other show so she decided to continue with DID. For me DID is the best dancing show, but when remo signed up for JDJ the creative had a plan to begin DID 3 in march. Maybe geeta did made the better choice but what proof do you have that she is better financially then remo or terrance. You can be in the number on show but if you don't get good financial package or recognition what good it that? If your comparing geeta with remo and terrance, then let me ask you how many movies other than for farah because they are friends as geeta choreographed, how many other events besides promoting did have you seen are in. Remo has non stop list of the movies he is choreographed, and is now directing a movie.  Now tell me who has made better choices in terms of being success? πŸ˜›Numerous amount of people are sad that terrance and remo are not in DID doubles, tell me how many people will be upset if geeta decided to leave?😭 πŸ˜†Last but not least, like other member have mentioned with Terrance and Remo in DID the trps were around 6. The rating have dropped, geeta, dharmesh are not as popular you believe them to be
Edited by Elephunk - 13 years ago
Aur Ankit vapas aa gaya.... πŸ˜†

I was expecting something like this soon anyways, but I actually didn't know about Dharmesh assisting, so that was something new.

P.S. Ankit, of course Dharmesh choregraphed that song, we know that. I know that Jai, Vrushali, and some others are JDJ. I think Siddesh was in Zara Nach ke Dikha. I saw Shakti in a Zee show promo and in the title song of Tees Maar Khan. Binny is in a show now. So different people went to different places. Not everyone succeds πŸ˜›
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago

Your right facts do speak for themselves geeta was not offered any other show so she decided to continue with DID. For me DID is the best dancing show, but when remo signed up for JDJ the creative had a plan to begin DID 3 in march. Maybe geeta did made the better choice but what proof do you have that she is better financially then remo or terrance. You can be in the number on show but if you don't get good financial package or recognition what good it that? If your comparing geeta with remo and terrance, then let me ask you how many movies other than for farah because they are friends as geeta choreographed, how many other events besides promoting did have you seen are in. Remo has non stop list of the movies he is choreographed, and is now directing a movie.  Now tell me who has made better choices in terms of being success? πŸ˜›Numerous amount of people are sad that terrance and remo are not in DID doubles, tell me how many people will be upset if geeta decided to leave?😭 πŸ˜†Last but not least, like other member have mentioned with Terrance and Remo in DID the trps were around 6. The rating have dropped, geeta, dharmesh are not as popular you believe them to be

Tongue So you're saying Remo and Terrence got more money to be on other shows then Geeta got to be on DID? interesting......can you please share any proof you have to that effect? Tongue Oh so now Geeta is only successful in Bollywood because of connections whereas Remo and Terrence are successful because of their talents.......interesting...so the mentors you like are successful because of talent but the mentor you don';t like is only successful because of connections.....πŸ˜ƒ that's fair enough......and as for numerous people being sad that Remo and Terrence are not on the show, don't know if you have seen the ratings but DID doubles actually whooped Remo's show in ratings.......Tongue so why are more people watching DID doubles then Remo's show if they don't like Geeta  ma as much as they do Remo? Tongue If people don't want to watch Geeta ma on the show like you said then why are they watching her? it's not as if DID doubles is the only dance show around, there is Remo's show and Terrence's show will be around soon enough...Tongue Proof is in the pudding, not in opinions.......each of the original mentors have their shows or will have their own shows soon enough, whoever does well in ratings well that's the mentor that people want to see....Tongue If Geeta Ma and D sir aren't popular like you say then the ratings for their show will be lower then the other dance shows.......but so far that hasn't happened.......πŸ˜ƒ

The way I look at it - itseems none of the contestants or viewers knew that the judges would be changed so the TRP etc maybe a lil early to judge.
Let's wait until next 2 seasons to discuss the ratings / fall back due to TL/RD or not😊

Okay now I understand, so  what you are saying is that "Geeta likes to remain in her Comfort Zone and not try new things". 

If Geeta is so talented (Which she is) - she can bring rating of any show high, since she has fighter fans. Just too bad that the fans were short in voting her for last two seasons. Please use your energy in voting double for her this time -she's got talent, she needs votes and not baseless arguments.
Edited by Awww - 13 years ago