DID Doubles

Love the new mentors.....

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........😛 I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? 😛 I am loving this season.............😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit....

All i have to say is ur back with a bang 😆 👍🏼
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........😛 I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? 😛 I am loving this season.............😛

My first visit in this forum after DID LM and second thread I visited - and boy o boy !! Geeta Ma + DSir's biggest ever fan has started posting "those" topics !! 😆
Ankit how come you changed your smiley from 😕 to Tongue this season ??
lolz.......😆😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankit.... So glad to have you back! 😃

I been waiting for this kind of thread since the season started! 😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

My first visit in this forum after DID LM and second thread I visited - and boy o boy !! Geeta Ma + DSir's biggest ever fan has started posting "those" topics !! 😆
Ankit how come you changed your smiley from 😕 to 😛 this season ??
lolz.......😆😆

😃 Arey in a Terrence-free show, how can I possibly adorn this pretty face of mine with something like this 😕??...............😃 Nope this season, it will be 😛 this smiley all the time..........😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

😛 Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........😛 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😛 Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........😛 

I say welcome back and you give me a lecture on 'bias-less judging'? No doubt you're back with a big bang!😆
Nishita123 thumbnail

😃 Arey in a Terrence-free show, how can I possibly adorn this pretty face of mine with something like this 😕??...............😃 Nope this season, it will be 😛 this smiley all the time..........😛

Ohhhh now I get it !! Terence was a big threat to Geeta Ma last season and on top of that He was the winner mentor !!! 😃

No wonder for no more Confused smiley now !!! No more worries or confusion anymore.......Good for you !! 😃😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I say welcome back and you give me a lecture on 'bias-less judging'? No doubt you're back with a big bang!😆

😆 😆 😆