India-Forums

Love the new mentors.....

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veryverysweet23cookiebeastPrud123--jassi--dramebaazJagavi_NaikRagMasta

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Ankit....

All i have to say is ur back with a bang LOL Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123ashwik_arvi10ankit_nycRagMasta

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I gotta say I am loving the new mentors so far.........Geeta Ma obviously rocks as always......I gotta applaud Geeta Ma for sticking with DID......She didn't ditch the show for better options etc like some other mentors seem to have done..........Apni simple philosophy hein life mein, out of sight out of mind..........Tongue I am sure the show will reach new heights with the new mentor panel and their assistants.........I mean we have D sir assisting Geeta Ma, can it get any better????? Tongue I am loving this season.............Tongue
My first visit in this forum after DID LM and second thread I visited - and boy o boy !! Geeta Ma + DSir's biggest ever fan has started posting "those" topics !! LOL
Ankit how come you changed your smiley from Confused to Tongue this season ??
lolz.......LOLLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 05 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainspsharmilaashwik_arvi10hindu4lyfankit_nycAngel-likeDevilyipeedesicrowd

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I only have two words to say to you ankit..

Welcome Back!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaPurrrfectdmgmjht4everankit_nyc-Diya-desicrowdladdoo598yipeeAngel-likeDevilNishita123

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Ankit.... So glad to have you back! Big smile

I been waiting for this kind of thread since the season started! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycNishita123

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

My first visit in this forum after DID LM and second thread I visited - and boy o boy !! Geeta Ma + DSir's biggest ever fan has started posting "those" topics !! LOL
Ankit how come you changed your smiley from Confused to Tongue this season ??
lolz.......LOLLOL

Big smile Arey in a Terrence-free show, how can I possibly adorn this pretty face of mine with something like this Confused??...............Big smile Nope this season, it will be Tongue this smiley all the time..........Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Welcome Back!

Tongue Come on you know you love a Terrence-free DID as well.........all Geeta Ma all the time.......D sir's choreography, Geeta Ma's insightful bias-less judging.......two lovely new mentors......Mithun Da in all his glory.........DID keeps getting better and better by the day...........Tongue 

I say welcome back and you give me a lecture on 'bias-less judging'? No doubt you're back with a big bang!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariPurrrfectankit_nycNishita123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index