Sasural Genda Phool

a BIT DIFFERENT?? (Page 3)

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I read on the update that Sonali comes to speak to Suhana??? This never happened in OBS. So maybe we will see a slightly different angle to this track. Does anyone have any other information regarding this?

You know I reaaaallllllllyyyyy want to see a really special, sweet, romantic, unique, original, private, personal confession scene between our Sushaan, before anyone else come to know. I want them both to know from each other 1st alone.Embarrassed I don't want them to show it like OBS. OBS confession was damp, dull, boring and uninteresting with a comical touch. I really want them to do something different and special for your Sushaan.

WE THE VIEWERS and our SUSHAAN have suffered alot.....I REALLY THINK WE DESERVE A SPECIAL treatment when our beloved characters unite.Day Dreaming Don't you think??

Completely agree with you! But I don't want Sona to talk to Suhana. I want Ishan to go and talk to her and tell her that she should not misunderstand his friendship with Sona for anything more! I want the scene to be something like - Suhana doesn't open the door for Sona or anyone else. Then Ishan tries and Suhana lets him in after breaking everything in their room like she did in OBS. Ishan asks her why she is SOOOO mad and she yells at him - "Ishan Kasyap, do you think I'm blind? How dare you love Sonali?? How dare you give her more priority than your own wife?! Tum apne aapko samajhte kya ho? How dare you?"

And then a frustrated as well as surprised Ishan should say - "Suhana tum ye kya bole ja rahi ho! Main Sona se kaisse pyaar kar sakta hoon, main to TUMSE...." And then he stops. Suhana looks shocked, then her face softens. Finally Ishan says - "Tumhe kuchh kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main jaanta hoon tum mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakti. And that's why I don't want to trap you in this one sided marriage anymore. You are free to go Suhana. I will cherish the moments spent with you....

Usske baad there should be a very romantic confession between the two after which they shoudl open the door together, smiling and holding hands.

Embarrassed

neel_jay, lovely lovely lovely!!! ClapClapClap  if I were Star Plus channel, I would have said Mr. Habib, you are fired Silly!!! Our viewers are not happy with you. LOLLOLLOL  Neel, you are IN Party!!! Then the TRPs would be sky high!! Thumbs Up

Edited by vishmewell - 06 January 2011 at 5:44pm

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Embarrassedchooo chweet

Go to top