India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

a BIT DIFFERENT??

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I read on the update that Sonali comes to speak to Suhana??? This never happened in OBS. So maybe we will see a slightly different angle to this track. Does anyone have any other information regarding this?

You know I reaaaallllllllyyyyy want to see a really special, sweet, romantic, unique, original, private, personal confession scene between our Sushaan, before anyone else come to know. I want them both to know from each other 1st alone.Embarrassed I don't want them to show it like OBS. OBS confession was damp, dull, boring and uninteresting with a comical touch. I really want them to do something different and special for your Sushaan.

WE THE VIEWERS and our SUSHAAN have suffered alot.....I REALLY THINK WE DESERVE A SPECIAL treatment when our beloved characters unite.Day Dreaming Don't you think??

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunDiivisalekh1Garima_04deepu_mech2sweetymolneel_jayvishmewell--sree--1tarunSinha18-allizwell-ashi_maniacherrypansy-Rinki-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Off course, but hey we dont have a choice as we have to see what they would show and I am sure we would LOVE it all the way, as SUSHAAN are now OFFICIALLY  THE CUTEST COUPLE!!! Ha Ha Ha

Edited by venture - 05 January 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1vishmewellsweetymolSinha18-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Off course, but hey we dont have a choice as we have to see what they would show and I am sure we would LOVE it all the way, as SUSHAAN are now OFFICIALLY  THE CUTEST COUPLE!!! Ha Ha Ha

The cutest couple!! How nice.
I said yesterday that I wouldn't watch today's episode and I still haven't watched it yet. I don't want to be disappointed again. I think I might just watch tomorrow's one as it sounds as though something different may happen as Sonali will try to placate Suhana. Does she want another slap or something?
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
        I wish i could ponder on ur Q. more but i have lost  my patience for any of them to act maturely and analyze this as problem lies in both Ishaan-Suhana. Ishaan should hold responsible for his weird relationship with Sonali. 
       But non of these is going to happen so i'm not going to expect anything anymore other than this track to end. 
        Sorry My friend but getting ULCER by thinking abt them is not worth anything. LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I wish i could ponder on ur Q. more but i have lost  my patience for any of them to act maturely and analyze this as problem lies in both Ishaan-Suhana. Ishaan should hold responsible for his weird relationship with Sonali. 
       But non of these is going to happen so i'm not going to expect anything anymore other than this track to end. 
        Sorry My friend but getting ULCER by thinking abt them is not worth anything. LOL

You're right. LOL
I am not actually expecting anything from any other members of SGP I just want a nice special confession moment between Sushaan in privacy thats all. I would like for that to happen But as you said I am not expecting anything either as I have learnt that I only get disappointed everytime!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellcherrypansy-allizwell-iViews

CutieeMe Senior Member
CutieeMe
CutieeMe

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
What is OBS
neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I read on the update that Sonali comes to speak to Suhana??? This never happened in OBS. So maybe we will see a slightly different angle to this track. Does anyone have any other information regarding this?

You know I reaaaallllllllyyyyy want to see a really special, sweet, romantic, unique, original, private, personal confession scene between our Sushaan, before anyone else come to know. I want them both to know from each other 1st alone.Embarrassed I don't want them to show it like OBS. OBS confession was damp, dull, boring and uninteresting with a comical touch. I really want them to do something different and special for your Sushaan.

WE THE VIEWERS and our SUSHAAN have suffered alot.....I REALLY THINK WE DESERVE A SPECIAL treatment when our beloved characters unite.Day Dreaming Don't you think??

Completely agree with you! But I don't want Sona to talk to Suhana. I want Ishan to go and talk to her and tell her that she should not misunderstand his friendship with Sona for anything more! I want the scene to be something like - Suhana doesn't open the door for Sona or anyone else. Then Ishan tries and Suhana lets him in after breaking everything in their room like she did in OBS. Ishan asks her why she is SOOOO mad and she yells at him - "Ishan Kasyap, do you think I'm blind? How dare you love Sonali?? How dare you give her more priority than your own wife?! Tum apne aapko samajhte kya ho? How dare you?"

And then a frustrated as well as surprised Ishan should say - "Suhana tum ye kya bole ja rahi ho! Main Sona se kaisse pyaar kar sakta hoon, main to TUMSE...." And then he stops. Suhana looks shocked, then her face softens. Finally Ishan says - "Tumhe kuchh kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main jaanta hoon tum mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakti. And that's why I don't want to trap you in this one sided marriage anymore. You are free to go Suhana. I will cherish the moments spent with you....

Usske baad there should be a very romantic confession between the two after which they shoudl open the door together, smiling and holding hands.

Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiiisalekh1Garima_04elle45Sinha18-allizwell-cherrypansy111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Completely agree with you! But I don't want Sona to talk to Suhana. I want Ishan to go and talk to her and tell her that she should not misunderstand his friendship with Sona for anything more! I want the scene to be something like - Suhana doesn't open the door for Sona or anyone else. Then Ishan tries and Suhana lets him in after breaking everything in their room like she did in OBS. Ishan asks her why she is SOOOO mad and she yells at him - "Ishan Kasyap, do you think I'm blind? How dare you love Sonali?? How dare you give her more priority than your own wife?! Tum apne aapko samajhte kya ho? How dare you?"

And then a frustrated as well as surprised Ishan should say - "Suhana tum ye kya bole ja rahi ho! Main Sona se kaisse pyaar kar sakta hoon, main to TUMSE...." And then he stops. Suhana looks shocked, then her face softens. Finally Ishan says - "Tumhe kuchh kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main jaanta hoon tum mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakti. And that's why I don't want to trap you in this one sided marriage anymore. You are free to go Suhana. I will cherish the moments spent with you....

Usske baad there should be a very romantic confession between the two after which they shoudl open the door together, smiling and holding hands.And after that ALARM went on
Alarm Clock
Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1neel_jaymjtruelegend-allizwell-brainychild92

Go to top