Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Writer's portraying rape correctly? (Page 2)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
very interesting discussion

i just saw todays episode and have the feeling that prem s question in the precap will again be in jest, that is my biggest gripe, they only want to show one particular reaction from him, till he does not know about the fact they will keep him completely in the dark, no deducing anything by himself or trying to figure anything out to help nandini... he will conveniently not overhear anything suspicious

like aye and krishna having their discussion in the middle of the temple, the people around them would have had no clue what they were talking about, right?

and sumati could not hear in their small house when her vahini was crying and blaming krishna for spoiling nandinis life.... they cannot hear or see anything not in the script...

another thing to remember about the show is that at the end of the day they are trying to entertain a large variety of people and thus include a lot of different aspects, the dadi and aye, sonakshi, prems masti... in fact i m missing pratham and urmila, they must have had a good new years break

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyregaayikajasmine477aaabbbregularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Well, I can understand Nandini's reaction well........when you have had a violent experience, not all people fight back.........the very fact that she went into dissocaition shows that her personality is not the fighting kind by nature.........it is only  people who are not too brave who go into dissociation!   Yet she has made up her mind to fight........and it will take her time to learn how to fight.............Smile

My gripe is with Prem too...........I feel he is not doing anything positive to find out what is troubling Nandini.......he is waiting for her to open to him...........initially that was okay but now with Sumati warning him and then seeing Nandini blabber in her sleep......he should be watching her to see what makes her uncomfortable.........and if he did that, he would realize that Krushna's presence makes her so!   I wish they would show Prem a little more sensitive to surroundings..........but it looks like he will probably be the last person to know..........I too feel Daadi or Urmila might know next........or Kalyani knowing it is Krushna would happen next!  Confused

Discussions in open places..........with no one hearing what is being discussed............that is common in all serials.........so I have got used to that!  ROFL

But I love ths show........I am enjoying it thoroughly...........and I love the discussions here too...........Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreaaabbbgaayikajasmine477regularinfoThinker_Bellefj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystifyre

The portrayals of most of the characters are on the dot to me, especially Krishna's and Nandini's. Actually, it would be Prem's, Kalyani's and even Govind's and Pallavi's portrayals which I find less real. I really appreciate the portrayals though, and I find the creatives are really playing out the story thoughtfully and considerately. Again, as you all stated, each person's experience and reaction would be different, but this one resonates with me positively and, if handled right, can be healing to many and provide support and engender compassion in many, too. I am looking forward hopefully that Prem and Kalyani will support Nandini and show many positives and give hope to anyone who has ever been in any situation similar to, lesser or worse than this.
@Bold - Wow!  now that's a great thought!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreregularinfo

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think its enuf of this discussion and we should not be judgemental about it...there are few facades which tv should show and the way they should show...in case of nandini they have portrayed it well..

yes, they can show her more strong but the way she reacts or recuperates is upto her will, power, personality, circumstances and ofcourse the moral TV has to behold....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index