India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! When will kesar speak?

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Will Kesar ever speak about the murder attempt on Prats ? Will she be still quiet after seeing Prats strangled by the evil SDS ?

This is the time for her to speak up!  The time has come and so make her act on it. I believe Kalpana Bora is leaving and you are getting her replacement. She has played her role wonderfully . She has made Kesar's character become real. She should get the chance to reveal the truth and deliver the news to Kriya. I want to see Kalpana's strong and determined face through her acting before she leaves the show. That would be a great farewell present to Kalpana Bora. Let her character rise and face the Thakur's. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Will Kesar ever speak about the murder attempt on Prats ? Will she be still quiet after seeing Prats strangled by the evil SDS ?

This is the time for her to speak up!  The time has come and so make her act on it. I believe Kalpana Bora is leaving and you are getting her replacement. She has played her role wonderfully . She has made Kesar's character become real. She should get the chance to reveal the truth and deliver the news to Kriya. I want to see Kalpana's strong and determined face through her acting before she leaves the show. That would be a great farewell present to Kalpana Bora. Let her character rise and face the Thakur's. 
i think we all would love to c her stand up on her own to feet
but the CV's just dont wont it to happen
they have changed every charactor in this drama
either they change there personality or there accualy charactor
i really ownt her to get justice be4 she leaves
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

Originally posted by anusarkar

i think we all would love to c her stand up on her own to feet
but the CV's just dont wont it to happen
they have changed every charactor in this drama
either they change there personality or there accualy charactor
i really ownt her to get justice be4 she leaves
I want justice for her too.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Anu i don;t think the cv's will allow her to talk. now she is leaving the show and i doubt they will kill her with shkti's bullet. then it will be real injustice. this cv's they r unpredictable. we all know in real the actor playing kesar is leaving the show. so will they replace her or kill her. the promo makes me doubt they will kill her. there is no surprise for that if they do tht. Anu these Cv's r unpredictable. they don;t have a stand their chracters also don;t have a stand. the way they have twisted the pratigya character. i don;t know what is their aim she is teh one who will stand for injustice she don;t even tell back or fight back with ammai. she don;t have a backbone when it comesto her house everything is lost. i didn;t like the way she forgave her sister. she has to realise the mistake it is the blunder of the year and she wants to get out immediately come on yar. she is the one who called shakti to marry her and now she wants to get out with out any scratch. she has not seen the TN. she will see it. This Pratigya she wants krishna to help her waa. the way she told him to find a job but she hast o give him ideas and she is bugging him did he get the job come on yar. this is too much. she don;t know anything else other than arranging the clothes in cupboard. she don;t know to read,write,paint, hand work nothing. waa. what a educated lady they r portraying good for them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top