Petition: Bring MR Back or End the Show/ Imp Links here - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Great job guys! keep i up!! we are almost there!! my heart says so.. All silent members who have still not participated and are yet to Sign, do come come forward Please! 

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

hey anu...........

is this mishal's FB id original da???........... i send msg's usually to this id...... jst wanted to confirm it.........

u r a reddy?............... me also a reddy............. from which place r u........ n where du u stay now........

i stay in bangalore...............
Originally posted by dc17-7

hey anu...........

is this mishal's FB id original da???........... i send msg's usually to this id...... jst wanted to confirm it.........

u r a reddy?............... me also a reddy............. from which place r u........ n where du u stay now........

i stay in bangalore...............

Yah, thats Him.. his only valid profile on FB..
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
   got 11 people to sign the petition today nd wish to rope in more,  hope more people join in as soon  as possible. Thanx to all the senior members of this forum who have taken the initiative nd working hard. 👍🏼
Originally posted by SAraW

Yah, thats Him.. his only valid profile on FB..

thnx for confirming sara...........
well done guys its working , pls keep signing the petition
 5392  😊     keep going
Hey All,
I'm Sana from LoveNeMilaDiJodi forum. I'm here on my friend's request, Keva. I will try to add my sign for sure and defo pass it to friends...
Really really hope that main lead returns to the show LTL, soon. Wish you all the best

You are signer #5425