India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay thirst for blood

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Is abhay ever thirsty for blood............ he is a bloodsucker leeche rightLOLLOL (plss any1 dont mind )Big smile

He lives in human soo normally without being eager for blood he goes soo easily close to pia even with T while kissing or puting his head in her hairs i hate to see it 

vampires can stand with humans but not soo close to them ,as abhay pulls pia soo close to him but is never shown that he wants to drink her blood .or smell of her blood makes him go mad,

once it waz shown that  pia had a wound on her hand and blood came out and abhay s face started  to change as if he wanted to drink thats the only one time they showed abt blood and abhay. ...and once haseena waz shown that she waz not able to stand in humans

i guess when human bloods comes out then only vampires cant controll themselves or living around with them is controlable but the smell of fresh human blood drives them mad  and all they can survive is frm blood 

But mostly good vampires doent drinks human blood they are animal hunter so is raichands  and my abhay but still blood is blood whether human or animal  and they bond to the blood

abhay go get some blood  and be strong pia is gonna put u in sm task soon ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10meaw-sim-ozzyiePrinsesse.SuviSahiPakdeHain

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
yes I am thinking same think, some time I used to forget that he is a vamp. Due his human behaviour, and I have never felt his blood thirst according to a vamp nature what do you think guys. And when piya will see all these things what will she do.
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
1st piya is nt a vampire and ahbay is a vampire if he drink her blood it will hurt her a lot ! And ahbay loved maithili and maithili just look like piya so he cant hurt her in any cost ! like he keep on saving her at any cost . 
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i think today abhay's blood thirst would be raised on piya he will bite her, he said yesterday's show piya i will not leave you i will punish you. "mai tumhe choduga nahee, iski saza tumhe jaroor milegee.
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
well i guess when creatives feels its needed...he 'all of a sudden!' will become thrirsty for blood,lol....the indifference they show abt him towards blood makes actually that wound scene of Piya where he got thirsty for it, completely out of character....its weird that he can get sooo close to her neck yet not show anything abt his bloodlust, i get it....he has learned to controll and just deny it.....but having this strong feeling towards Piya should make it different.
idiot_box_lover Groupbie
idiot_box_lover
idiot_box_lover

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

1st piya is nt a vampire and ahbay is a vampire if he drink her blood it will hurt her a lot ! And ahbay loved maithili and maithili just look like piya so he cant hurt her in any cost ! like he keep on saving her at any cost . 
correction required here maithili does not like piya  but piya looks like maithilli... 
remember his dialouge........
hi frnds i'm new on this forum and want to make u'll my frnds ....
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
phikar not aaj raat piya is going to turn into

a fresh blood shake LOL

out of d 3 raichands definately one of them is goin 2 hav her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index