Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 7)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by Theatre

Abhay koi doodh peeta wala bacha nahi hain.  DIDN"t he read the script before signing it? Confused

I know exactly, thats a great point..
and that what i keep saying! If you notice then during promotion time he was happy and mellow, but after the premiere he spoke out against the film!! I think he was represented one idea/concept, but the finish product wasn't to his expectations!! This is what I feel happened!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjElusiveDevotionRagMastapetticoat

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by sweet coco

Plus there was nothing special with ABhay's style..maybe he's just jealousWink
if you mean acting style...then yes there is! He's very unconventional and he's taken challenging roles that he HAS succeeded in!! He might not be Mr 6 packs or Mr Greek God, but he's handsome and charming and a really good actor! And he's always been proud of his work, but as much I love the film Aisha, I understand why he would be disappointed b/c the character of Arjun is below is normal standards!

No i meant his wardrobe/fashion style, bc he complained that too much time was wasted on that..in the movie his wardrobe was nothing special..i was just joking abt him being jealous..

oh! I see!! But I think he looked quite suave and smooth in the film, but I agree...it wasn't trend-setting clothing! But what he said was true...way too much time was spend on the look of the film and not on the soul of the characters!

i agree about that with Sonam's and Abhays role..however you have to agree Amirita Puri, the girl who played Shefali, was amazing and had alot of soul..she had really funny lines, and memorable too
I agree!! her character was probably the only one that was fully developed!! I think I liked her more than I liked Aisha!! Amrita did a fantastic job!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
woah this is news to me. I loved abhay so much...this is pretty shocking. But i guess the next thing u knw they patched upLOL
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
But i have to add that sonam shouldn't had brought abhay's upbringing. That wasn't neccessary. Probably she doesn't know why abhay is angry but why drag his parents?? Geez! this is going to get even more ugly. And i lost a bit of respect for sonam now.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

woah this is news to me. I loved abhay so much...this is pretty shocking. But i guess the next thing u knw they patched upLOL

true like imran sonam patched up:/

i wonder if sonam actually talked with abhay if he really said something or what he meant before giving such statement. But i am not taking abhay side either, he should had said what he said. But it doesn't give anyone any right to bring up their upbringing and parents. It's such a low and not a classy move.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Who's son is Abhay? Sunny's? I hate the Sunny, though.

ROFLROFL Sunny isn't that old haha and neither abhay is that young..Abhay. Dharamendra is Abhay's taya (uncle)

Nuktaacheen

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I think both Abhay and Sonam need to learn some manners. Sonam's so shocked now about what Abhay said to her, did she ever think of what she said would affect others?

I like Anil, he's a dignified guy and an excellent actor but it is obvious that he's one of those dads that dote on their children so much that they ignore the negative parts of their kids

Abhay seems to be on a career comeback after being almost wiped out, he should watch what he says now if he knows what's good for him

Agree! they both do need to learn tons of manners. what she said is really unfair, now wait and watch how much angry abhay gets, this time i won't blame him. she could had sorted this out through personal communication and not through media. Geez when will these 2 grow up?Ouch
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping Abhay takes the mature route and just keeps his mouth close....I think good temperament is a virtue and hope Abhay doesn't make it worse by getting even angrier! 

ElusiveDevotion

Go to top