Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Go Abhay! Snam and her papa are so full of themselves!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maddy1973

Hmmm... Sonam talking about respect and manners... When was the last time she did that..??? 

And Anil Kapoor too what he talked about Abhay on the show also was'nt very pleasant....

And Abhay did he not know when he signed the movie what it was all about....  Did he not read the script...??? All bitter now...

Anyways all I want to say not just these guys almost everyone in Bollywood seem so messed up these days....

I know Sonam should keep her mouth shut as well, Abhay should have thought about it when he signed Aisha
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have so much anger for anyone who uses 'upbringing' as a jab. It is low and unclassy.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: AppleBlossom

I have so much anger for anyone who uses 'upbringing' as a jab. It is low and unclassy.

I agree!! But I think it's hypocritical to get mad at Shobha De when she questioned Sona's upbringing and then Sona doing the same thing to Abhay!
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  I loved abhay in aisha!! He shouldn't have complained about the movie, he seemed sooo happy during promotions. Wht the heck is the truth! I love abhay-sonam's couple. Now they will probably never sign a movie. Grrr
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: live_life

I loved abhay in aisha!! He shouldn't have complained about the movie, he seemed sooo happy during promotions. Wht the heck is the truth! I love abhay-sonam's couple. Now they will probably never sign a movie. Grrr

Yeah! I think he got upset after the premiere!
I think both Abhay and Sonam need to learn some manners. Sonam's so shocked now about what Abhay said to her, did she ever think of what she said would affect others?

I like Anil, he's a dignified guy and an excellent actor but it is obvious that he's one of those dads that dote on their children so much that they ignore the negative parts of their kids

Abhay seems to be on a career comeback after being almost wiped out, he should watch what he says now if he knows what's good for him
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I think both Abhay and Sonam need to learn some manners. Sonam's so shocked now about what Abhay said to her, did she ever think of what she said would affect others?

I like Anil, he's a dignified guy and an excellent actor but it is obvious that he's one of those dads that dote on their children so much that they ignore the negative parts of their kids

Abhay seems to be on a career comeback after being almost wiped out, he should watch what he says now if he knows what's good for him

Agree with all, but you make an excellent point!! There needs to be a certain level of diplomacy and people skills if you wanna stick around in this business!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam man seriously she needs to concentrate on her acting rather than Abhay, magazine covers. Papa ki chamchi
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Either way, Abhay was nothing in the movie..his role was pointless..

Shefali, Saurab, and Aisha were the highlights of the movie..