Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 20)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
^Zareena noone's saying Sonam was not wrong. Of course it was wrong and quite tacky of her to bring Abhay's upbringing.

But saying she is wrong and then patting Abhay's back for being rude is also not right. Both are wrong. I don't know which one is worse....I can argue for and against for both of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicNuktaacheensinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
(now where did i said YAY ABHAY way to go Sonam and Anil deserved it? But yeah i do give credit Abhay for not bringing up Anil's or Sonam upbringing here)My argue is Sonam is completely in different track than Anil and Abhay. Neither am i saying what abhay did was right.  Now we don't know what really happened and it's not that abhay know rhea and sonam just from Aisha..they (rhea and Abhay) have been friends since Saawariya days. I'm glad Rhea isn't giving any such kind of comments. Sonam could had handled the situation in a mature way, as i thought had matured, but my bad!

any how if anyone supports Sonam here then i really don't wanna argue with them. If such things go out in public then it becomes personal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
^it's not you. you didn't like either of the comments. there were other people here who were happy with abhay. just clarifying. not arguing.

and i said i can argue for and against for both of them....as in I can see from both of their point of view and justify their actions and also justify how both of them are so very wrong....i didn't mean to say i want to argue with you. sorry if it came out that way.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicNuktaacheen

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Of course Sona can defend her father...it just depends on how she does! ppl don't have a problem with abhay giving his opinion but just the way he said it....well same with Sona! She could defend her dad w/out bringing in the upbringing thing!

Plus, Abhay just said he doesn't wanna waste his time on Anil! How is that disrespectful....he's saying that he doesn't wanna argue with him anymore b/c there's no point! I think he meant like he doesn't wanna waste time or energy arguing b/c they're not gonna understand each other!

Abhay just needs to do some damage control and improve his people skills if he wants to stick around in this industry....PERIOD!

LifeOLicious

chocogurl IF-Sizzlerz
chocogurl
chocogurl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I don't see why people (no one specific) are bashing Sonam's comment, but not saying anything about Abhay. Yes, Sonam's comment was disrespectful. She shouldn't have said that. And I hope Sonam realizes that what she said was wrong. But why ignore Abhay's? Aisha was his movie. Yeah, he didn't have a bigg role in it- but thats because its a woman-oriented film. Didn't he realize this when he read the script?! I don't think Anil Kapoor had put a gun on his head and said "Sign this movie or else.." It was Abhay's choice..and now he's bashing it? Thats disrespectful. So much hard work and time is put into making a movie- and claiming that it was a mistake and basically a waste of time is quite disgraceful IMO.

And in between all this..Anil Kapoor's comment? Did he need to say the whole "Abhay has issues" thing?! He should have just left it for off-screen.

So yeah, I feel everyones wrong in someway- and just pinpointing one person, and ignoring the other, is not right in my opinion.

But besides all this, its truly a pity, that Sonam and Abhay are not cordial with each other anymore. I loved Abhay-Sonam's chemistry in Aisha and I wish we saw them together again. Guess thats not going to happen now :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionmelancholicNuktaacheenLifeOLiciousruky786sinamika

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocogurl

And in between all this..Anil Kapoor's comment? Did he need to say the whole "Abhay has issues" thing?! He should have just left it for off-screen.

I agree. He made it worse. He should have known better unless he purposefully wanted to piss Abhay off or something for bitching about Aisha. Producer's pissed at actor kind of thing. LOL

Anyways...I know Imran and Abhay always argue over this... ...IK mentioned it once....commercial cinema, popularity, artistic cinema and blah blah. I don't think they agree with each other. Agree to disagree and move on. Why the public comments?

Edited by LifeOLicious - 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusmelancholic

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
As of Abhay sonam working, i heard rumors she might be doign Shanghai..because as far i remember sonam said there are 2 movie she might be doing with abhay but it's too early to talk about. That was during Aisha promotion. But let see Abhay and Emraan hashmi already selected.

Coming back to the topic, Abhay started, Anil followed, Abhay replied and Sonam finished it as of now. Let see who speaks up! Let's hope Abhay just stays out of this and shouldn't bring sonam's upbringing.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Let's hope Abhay just stays out of this and shouldn't bring sonam's upbringing.

I don't think he will...I think he understands Sonam and knows she can say stuff...He will let it slide by....or so I hope. I think his problem is with Anil Kapoor....not with Sonam so he shouldn't get into anything with her. Sonam just couldn't take the comment by Abhay about her father and as always retorted back stupidly.

Not sure if the movies are gonna happen now that things are like this....

melancholic

Go to top