Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 2)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
WHOA!! Sona is talking about bad upbringing....she has said loads of things that she shouldn't have so maybe she shouldn't question ppl's upbringing!!!

As for Abhay....I can understand why he said what he said, but the last time I checked I thought ppl are allowed to express their opinions...and his role in the film was so badly shaped! Mr Knightly wasn't characterized like the book! Also, if he wasn't happy with the outcome I'm glad he spoke up now instead of being fake and enjoying all the success of Aisha and then in a few years saying how disappointed he was!

By the "waste of time"...I can Abhay meant that he doesn't want to waste his time or energy arguing with Anil, Sona, the Kapoors b/c he made his point and they obviously don't agree...so what's the point in having countless circular arguments!!! 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusnalinidjchatpati900mitali_sfrostyYahoo2ElusiveDevotionglittersRiddikulusmittijalebi-Mmmmm-Ozymandiasperfectlyflawedgujunpyoamz1990isomersIHeartDeepika.Terenaina

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by ruky786

Why is Abhay so rude?

I have no idea what suddenly happened to him!! He was so chilled out before he went to spainROFL

Must have had too much paella ROFLROFLROFL made his stomach burn
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amz1990

Anyone remember what Anil Kapoor said in KWK? I think it just all blew up there. It's a two way road both said stuff and now its time to just get on with their careers but I have heard a few times now that Abhay is bit of a snob.

Anil just said abhay needs help, kjo asked in what way? he said in every way! Now why is abhay angry? Anil is a senior to him and doesn't he know how to act..he was such a sweetheart during Aisha promotion interview which he did with Anil..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

amz1990 IF-Sizzlerz
amz1990
amz1990

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Anyone remember what Anil Kapoor said in KWK? I think it just all blew up there. It's a two way road both said stuff and now its time to just get on with their careers but I have heard a few times now that Abhay is bit of a snob.

He did, and they should get on with their careers. Abhay man seriously, he has issues big time!LOL
He does have some issues Confused. I think  Abhay is miffed that his work wasn't appreciated as much as Sonam's clothes. I mean I havnt seen the movie but I heard more wardrobe related stuff then the movie itself.
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I think Abhay did well in the film. He really needs to shut that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankumupalamz1990sheee

amz1990 IF-Sizzlerz
amz1990
amz1990

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Anil just said abhay needs help, kjo asked in what way? he said in every way! Now why is abhay angry? Anil is a senior to him and doesn't he know how to act..he was such a sweetheart during Aisha promotion interview which he did with Anil..
Well on a personal level I wouldn't be angry about something like that either but obviously that is something Abhay saw and did not like. I havnt seen them during the promotion of Aisha, Zareena so can't comment on that but obviously something must have happened in between the promotion and the release of the movie and i think it might be to do with the wardrobe issue i mentioned to Ruky Confused.
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Sonam miffed with Abhay
Hiren Kotwani, Hindustan Times

She's daddy's girl, so naturally, Sonam Kapoor was upset with Abhay Deol's verbal attack on her father, Anil Kapoor, in the media following her co-star's anti-Aisha statements. "I never expected Abhay to be so disrespectful, it just shows how badly brought up he is to talk this way about
someone who is years his senior. We started working together on my home production on a positive note, but I guess we're not friends anymore," admits the actor.

Point out to her that Deol believes too much energy and effort was spent on her look and wardrobe and she retorts, "As far as I'm concerned, Aisha is a plus film. I have young girls coming up to tell me how much they loved the movie. I don't know what's going on with Abhay, a lot of people are complaining about his attitude. It makes me sad! I hope it's just a phase and he gets over it soon. He's an amazing actor and wonderful to work with."

AbhayKapoor's eyes light up at the mention of her father who flew down to Goa to bring in his 51st birthday with the family, but is now back to filming Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol with Tom Cruise. Won't she be going on location to meet Cruise? Sonam shrugs, "No plans yet. I'll also be shooting for my own film, Thank You. But I think it's really cool that dad is a part of such a successful Hollywood brand franchise."

So when are we going to see the two Kapoors together? "Let's see, it would depend on the script. I don't want to push dad into playing my father on screen when he's not one in the eyes of the people yet," she concludes.

Deol v/s Kapoors: War of words

Abhay Deol
"A film should be talked about for its content, and not for what the actors are wearing. Too much energy was wasted in styling the wardrobe. All that is superficial, but as an actor I don't have much say. I won't take chances with films like Aisha anymore."
HT Caf, October 19, 2010

Sonam Kapoor
"I'm shocked. I can't believe that Abhay (Deol) would make such statements. He's a well brought up boy and I'm really fond of him. We spoke when he was in Spain recently and he seemed so normal."
HT Caf, November 17, 2010

Anil Kapoor
"In my 33-year career, I've seen many actors speak out at the wrong time and regret it later. It's better to pick up the phone and talk it out than go to the media. Abhay will be fine and know better in two-three years."
HT Caf, December 3, 2010

Abhay Deol
"He's (Anil Kapoor) right about me doing 'all the wrong things.' Aisha is the biggest proof of that. And yes, I do 'need help'. Help not getting affected by people like him. He's a waste of my time." (In response to Anil Kapoor's statements: "Abhay Deol
seriously needs help. He's doing all the wrong things." on Koffee With Karan)
HT Caf, December 18, 2010

How rude. <---abhay

Edited by sheee - 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
^^^^You sound so cute ROFL

sheee