Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 19)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinguunique

yeah, abhay shud be more respectful, after all anil is many years his senior.
Couldn't agree more.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I just believe if you want to be voice your opinion, then it's your call. But when you question their upbringing, it's really LOW and it shows how you are as a person. I always have been supporting Sonam to no end and would always had, but her one statement just changed my mind. Even Srk, Salman, Aamir, Vivek had many enemies but they never brought up anyone's upbringing. And For sonam, wasn't abhay use to be your best friend? So that's how she treat her once upon friends. I still don't understand what did Abhay do to Sonam that she has bring his parents. Has she even met his parents?? :/

As of Abhay respect for Anil, well we all know how much abhay gave respect to the team of Aisha..him and anil would joke around. We'll find out what's the real reason of this controversy.

Edited by Zareena - 08 January 2011 at 10:47am
mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
abhay wasn't expressing his "opinion" there.you can do that without any malice but of course abhay's comments were full of  disrespect.these people need to grow up n act their age.such petty fights.you would think they are high school students. meh.

Edited by mj_applehead - 08 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well Abhay didn't asked out in public how he(Anil) has raised Sonam, or asked sunita there is still time to teach her some manners. There was no need to bring Abhay's Upbringing, leave out his parents, if YOU HAVE a CLASS! And i loved sonam in KWK, she didn't disrespected anyone but her comment on kangana wasn't needed. When shoba de asked about her upbringing, we said shoba de shouldn't had brought up her upbringing. So same goes for here.

Rhea is well grounded, intelligent and i completely love the girl. No wonder Abhay mentioned last year that Rhea is very intelligent to where as Sonam is a child.

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

I just believe if you want to be voice your opinion, then it's your call. But when you question their upbringing, it's really LOW and it shows how you are as a person. I always have been supporting Sonam to no end and would always had, but her one statement just changed my mind. Even Srk, Salman, Aamir, Vivek had many enemies but they never brought up anyone's upbringing. And For sonam, wasn't abhay use to be your best friend? So that's how she treat her once upon friends. I still don't understand what did Abhay do to Sonam that she has bring his parents. Has she even met his parents?? :/

As of Abhay respect for Anil, well we all know how much abhay gave respect to the team of Aisha..him and anil would joke around. We'll find out what's the real reason of this controversy.

Umm if sonam brings his parents than it's all wrong the girl has no tamateez blah blah but if abhay does the same insult her dad he's just voicing his opinion? how's that fair besides they were never best friends never they never claimed to be best buds or what not i still will say both were wrong and are wrong but still praising one and patting his /her back for doing the same mistake the other did and bashing the other is wrong 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Originally posted by Zareena

Umm if sonam brings his parents than it's all wrong the girl has no tamateez blah blah but if abhay does the same insult her dad he's just voicing his opinion? how's that fair besides they were never best friends never they never claimed to be best buds or what not i still will say both were wrong and are wrong but still praising one and patting his /her back for doing the same mistake the other did and bashing the other is wrong 

I can understand you're a die hard sonam fan. But just because abhay now talking of aisha or anil kapoor IT DOESN't give sonam or any one right to bring up his upbringing or put down his parents, i found it to be rude, immature and shallow and how sonam says, Tacky(or however it spells). As far i remember Sonam did said abhay is my best friend of good friends, Didn't she said, she wants to do all the movies with abhay as she respects him and his work. She could had said things to him, why his parents? Now where did i said Abhay did the right thing? Even Srk regretted doing Pardes, but he never bashed the movie. Abhay had a problem with production house and he a class not to bring sonam's or Anil Kapoor upbringing. I find Anil is wrong here, so is Abhay and Sonam,,i think she needs help, instead of Abhay here. She needs to watch out her words, I know her fans will say she's honest but there should be time and place where you can give such statements.
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
lol he is speaking about her father, disrespecting her father, and he is right but she can't defend her father. I'll do the same if someone dare to disrespect my father.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Abhay spoke about Anil after Anil gave comment to Abhay. Now where is Sonam defending Anil? All i see she questioned abhay's upbringing. There are many ways to defend your parents without bringing down and disrespecting other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mintyblue

Go to top