Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam miffed with Abhay(Pg 25-Abhay Responds) (Page 15)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

no hetal, i always had admired abhay. people might call me sonam fan but i LOVE abhay since his debut movie in parts and ahista ahista. I always admired him because he's very different from sunny and Dharamendra. Abhay has achieved so much to where he is and he isn't one of those actors who will get 6 packs or learn how to dance smoothly just to attract audience. That's why i adore him now and always will. But he should choose his words wisely and there wasn't no need to go down to say waste of time..maybe he didn't meant in a bad way, but it did. I am fan of his when i wasn't sonam's fan. i don't remember seeing many of abhay fans during dev d fans and funny thing who has tagged me sonam fan only..i was the only one who opened abhay articles and his movie reviewLOL

Check

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1122750

But seriously these 3 needs to sort things out privately. I am surprised why didn't sonam talked to abhay personally:/ She's one confused personality.

Zaru please...if anyone knows about your immense love for Dimpy it's Me and Prats!!! No explanation needed!! He's an accomplished actor who happens to be a little too blunt, but still love him!!!

gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

Abhay koi doodh peeta wala bacha nahi hain.  DIDN"t he read the script before signing it? Confused

therez always a gr8 diff between whats written in the script and what the actual outcome isLOL

I think Abhay was a bit too rude,but Mr Anil Kapoor was no lessConfused.Basically they shudnt say all these stuff in public.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

Abhay koi doodh peeta wala bacha nahi hain.  DIDN"t he read the script before signing it? Confused

therez always a gr8 diff between whats written in the script and what the actual outcome isLOL

I think Abhay was a bit too rude,but Mr Anil Kapoor was no lessConfused.Basically they shudnt say all these stuff in public.

wasn't abhay also unhappy with imtiaz...??   Tongue   so i don't know how much difference was there between the script and the final outcome...

but he knew it was a commercial movie... and didn't he give an interview where he mentioned the monetary aspect as well... ah, creative people...!   Ermm
gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
what happened with him and imtiaz?
But definitely if i was in Abhay's place i would get disheartened at how Aisha turned up,i mean he's known for doing unconventional movies and stuff..Agreed he must have took on aisha looking at the monetary aspect,but still,his role was so plastic in the movie..
He couldnt have possibly said nythng abt the movie and the makers during the release time though,would have harmed d movie,no?
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
^^   you're going to have to ask that to imtiaz... but there were rumours about problems between the two... and apprently, in the kwk directors episode with farah, he mentioned something to the effect... so it seems that the rumours were true..  i have not seen the complete epi, though... just read about it...!
gujunpyo IF-Sizzlerz
gujunpyo
gujunpyo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Oh alright..KWK..havent seen any of its episodes expect the SKPC oneLOL..
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

but if all of them learned manners, what would happen to our weekly (and nowdays daily) entertainment LOLLOLLOL

................ either they act completely bonkers or are plastic and politically correct ............ One can be witty and interesting without being bitchy ......... someone please tell them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187ElusiveDevotionNuktaacheenRiddikuluskoolchickgujunpyo

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

What is it with Sonam and her preoccupation with 'upbringing'? Where in heaven's name does that come in, really? And from where I'm looking, she's just about the last person who should be talking about reckless statements that might hurt. Oh well. Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187frostyElusiveDevotionglittersNuktaacheen

Go to top